TSV(R) Preview
125 Members and 16567 Guests Online

philosophy

Miracle Worker Eye Cream

Started 1294760982.973 in philosophy | Last reply 1294946196.25 by KweenB
replies

Wow, I couldn't believe I got a call from a Philosophy Customer Service rep last night. She wanted to talk to me to see if I was o.k. I wrote a review on their site about how the eye cream burned my skin. I told her that I had used it twice a day and she indicated that I should probably have introduced it slowly due to the retinol.

So, I guess I'm going to give it another try... slowly.

But I must say, I was very impressed that they called.

Page 1 of 1
SAM OHIO1294766731.057502 PostsRegistered 8/15/2010

It burned me as well and I was only using it once a day in the A.M. I returned mine. It not only burned my skin to the point of peeling but also made it very dry ---looking worse than before I used it. Not a good experience !!

sparcs11294851963.4530 PostsRegistered 6/3/2007manchester,ct

I found that it made my eyes look worse. I'm back to eye hope and loving it.Also I love

the new under eye concealer.I'm 57 and it covers the fine lines under my eyes! i wish it came in a larger size or a duo.

just bee1294852159.1614453 PostsRegistered 1/3/2010Albuquerque, New Mexico

How cool that you got a call from a representative! Niiiice.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.

Bookbabe1294852666.643406 PostsRegistered 2/26/2007

I also had some eye burning and stinging and decided I must be putting it to close to the eye. So now I make sure I just do it on the orbital bone area and I am fine now. However, I really do not see a difference in my eye area and may also return to the eye hope when this is done as it just goes on so much smoother and easier.

I have another question gals. After washing my face with purity and using the concentrate in the morning I usually use the SPF30 mositurizer. However, I am staying in today so I used the miracle worker cream instead and got a tingling feeling for about 3 to 4 minutes before it went away. Anyone else feel a tingle after using Miracle worker cream?

Bookbabe

Linda Zefu­tie1294869452.931 PostsRegistered 1/12/2011

I think it is very good that you got a call in reply to your comment. I am having the same problem with the Miracle Worker Eye Cream. I couldn't wait to get it, but after using it a few times my eye lids, crows feet, and under eye area burned for days. I stopped using it, but have red marks where it burned. I actually have more under eye wrinkles since using it. I am going to return it because it is too expensive to have these results.

pandbe girl1294876367.53277 PostsRegistered 2/17/2008Midwest

I just received an email notification that QVC will not be publishing my review of the MW Eye Cream and that my review somehow did not meet their standards. I honestly reviewed the product, stating I have used as directed and that use resulted in a severe burn under both my eyes, peeling, and reddened skin still two weeks later. How is that a violation of their review standards?

Seems to me they don't want negative reviews?

"It's not what you look at that matters. It's what you see." Thoreau

opryland1294876441.617130 PostsRegistered 3/16/2010

what happened to me when I used it was the area under my eye swelled up. So I had puffy, burny, red under eye area. But in the puffy area were the fine lines that were like big grooves.

KweenB1294946196.252167 PostsRegistered 11/27/2010
On 1/12/2011 pandbe girl said:

I just received an email notification that QVC will not be publishing my review of the MW Eye Cream and that my review somehow did not meet their standards. I honestly reviewed the product, stating I have used as directed and that use resulted in a severe burn under both my eyes, peeling, and reddened skin still two weeks later. How is that a violation of their review standards?

Seems to me they don't want negative reviews?

I'll bet you are right. I just looked and now the reviews are less than 3 stars overall. There are more 1 star reviews than 5. They probably have a huge stock and want to make sure they sell it.

I also checked Philosophy's site. It gets a little over 4 star review. I also noticed they never posted my 1 star review. I guess they are being selective too.

Page 1 of 1