Frequent Contributor

I took my cat to his new vet Wednesday and he seems to be doing better the new vet ran tests that my other vet didn't he gave a shot of Depo-Medrol and Convenia plus a dewormer. This vet is so nice and will talk to you about your pets problem unlike my old vet who isn't very friendly at all I'm glad that I changed Vets.

Respected Contributor

I am glad it worked out so well and hope he continues to feel even better.

doxie

Respected Contributor
Good!!!
Respected Contributor

Having a vet you can talk to makes all the difference in the world, and I wish that your cat gets well soon.Smile

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Esteemed Contributor

For what they charge these days... they better answer my questions. I am lucky I have a good vet who cares about animals some only care about the $$$$. Glad to hear your pet is feeling better. And that you found a nice vet.

Valued Contributor
Glad you found a vet you feel comfortable with. Your kitty's health is in your hands and it's important to find someone who will listen to you and answer your questions.
Frequent Contributor

I really believe if I had stayed with my old vet that Pumpkin would gotten worse instead of better because he wouldn't have given him another kind of treatment like the new vet did.