Honored Contributor

My dog, Nick, died on March 5th. I posted about it here and got a lot of support. I've wanted a French Bulldog for two years but didn't want to get one because I thought it might stress Nick out in his old age. I've always heard that it takes a long time to find a Frenchie, so I started contacting breeders shortly after he died. I wanted a dog that was about three years old, which I also thought would be hard to find. I thought I might have to wait six months to a year to find one from a reputable breeder.

I found one much sooner than I thought I would. She's 3 1/2 and absolutely adorable. She's a lot of fun, too. I took a weekend and went to pick her up. She's so sweet. I'm just absolutely thrilled with her. We bonded quickly. I'm still mourning Nick, but getting another dog quickly was the best thing for me to do. I just wanted to share with you all. Smile

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor
Congrats. Post some pictures.??
Honored Contributor
On 4/2/2015 ccassaday said: Congrats. Post some pictures.??

I would love to, but I've tried several times and can't figure out how to do it.

-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor
If you create a photobucket account it's pretty easy. I can help if you need it.
Valued Contributor
I'm so happy for you! What's her name?
Honored Contributor
On 4/2/2015 ccassaday said: If you create a photobucket account it's pretty easy. I can help if you need it.

I do have a Photobucket account but have read on here that it can be traced to you if you post pictures through it. I wasn't sure I wanted to do that, but I may try. Thank you. How do you do it?

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor
On 4/2/2015 Sheltie Mom said: I'm so happy for you! What's her name?

Thank you. Her name is Frankie. She's the sweetest girl.

-Henry David Thoreau

Occasional Contributor

I just tried to insert the picture from PhotoBucket and got a little green square.

Occasional Contributor

This is what happens. What am I doing wrong?

Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations on Frankie . . . that dog has just hit the doggie lotto, because she'll be cherished forever.