Valued Contributor

The Pet Chat Corner March 30 - April 5, 2015

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts.

Valued Contributor

Re: The Pet Chat Corner March 30 - April 5, 2015

Happy Monday! Hope this is a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies.

Prayers continue, always, for those in need. Special prayers this week for Panda who is having her surgery, for beauty junkie and her brother Tommy, and for Schatzie.

On the _now front, we did get a couple more inches over the weekend but it melted (no worries, we still have some left from February.) It is supposed to reach 40 today, but they do forecast some _now. Now I know what they mean about waving the white flag!

Esteemed Contributor

I echo Sheltie once again for prayers for all our friends here. We are getting some sleeting this morning but, no snow .. we are suppose to get 51 today and later this Holy week it will go up and down go down in the 40's and 50's with this Thursday hitting 60. Happy Holy week to all and Blessed Easter Sunday!{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing all of you wonder-fur PCCer's a very pleasant day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Panda... I know that your surgery is scheduled for this week. Praying that all goes well and you come through it with flying colors. Hoping that your dad is continuing to recover.

beauty... Sending more prayers to Tommy and hoping that the terrible physical pain that you've been dealing with has finally subsided.

Sending out special prayers to all of the beloved furbabies and homeless animals who are in need.

----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

During this week prior to Easter, what a wonderful time to wish all of my FCC friends a blessed holiday .... and prayers ascending for Cheryl for doctor’s wisdom and a perfect outcome from surgery. And for anyone else facing tribulation this week, be strong and in good courage! And please, keep your fur-babies close, and remember ….. no chocolate candy treats for your canine children. ;-)

Respected Contributor

Sheltie, Beastie, Matty and LuvMySpaniels, thank you so much for the kind words and prayers. I will definitely have DH post on Wednesday after we get home! Hugs and prayers to all of you.

Doxie and Beauty: prayers continue for Schatzie and Tommy!

Lucy: Prayers go out for you, too!

Hugs, prayers and love!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

Panda- I have added you to my prayer angel to protect you and heal you with your surgery tomorrow. We will be holding you up in prayer.

sheltie- _now …are you kidding me? and you still have _now on the ground?

That is not the kind of _now that I like. I like when you get a pile of _now on one day and it hangs around for maybe 3 days and then poof it is gone. I did not get my _now fix this year.

beastie- I hope you have a pawsome week too.

Happy Honking Tuesday Honkers!

doxie

Respected Contributor

Thank you, Doxie!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Valued Contributor

panda, keeping you in my prayers. All will be well and will look for your DH tomorrow night with update. {{{panda}}}
Respected Contributor

Thank you, Sheltie!{#emotions_dlg.wub} He will definitely post tomorrow!Smile