Honored Contributor

*** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 30th...May Include Spoilers!!! ***

Seems like everyone in Genoa City has secrets to hide! Will Avery find out Gabriel is really Adam? Will the truth come out about who murdered Austin? Is Chelsea getting cold feet? What's in store for Jack?

Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 30th...May Include Spoilers!!! ***

Avery tells Jack about Gabriel's signature and and Jack warns Adam to get his Gabe act together. Victor tells Victoria that before long that Ashley will be working for him. Noah proposes to Courtney. Abby admits to Dylan that Austin was murdered. Sharon threatens Nick with divulging his secret if he does not allow her to have access to Faith. Jack tells Billy to take a good look at his future. Chelsea and Billy make a decision about their wedding. Abby confronts Ashley and Ashley makes a surprising statement. Kyle confesses to Summer his real reason for returning to Genoa City. Kevin discovers information about Austin's past. Kevin uncovers a partial video of Jack in Chancellor Park on Austin's computer. Kyle admits he wishes that Jack was more like Victor. Kyle feels he has to prove himself to Jack. Courtney is reluctant to go along with Kevin's plan but finally agrees. Noah makes a move. Michael plans a romantic evening for Lauren. Cane butts heads with Jill about his role at Chancellor. Hilary and Devon discuss their relationship. Hilary is determined to help Neil after she hears that Christine is filing a wrongful death suit against Nikki and Neil. The ambitious and confidant ADA is very happy to handle such a high profile case such as Neil's. Hilary flirts with the ADA hoping to manipulate him.

Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 30th...May Include Spoilers!!! ***

Nick's secret is that when he was in boarding school he and a female were quite drunk and she was found with a broken neck. Victor, of course, paid off people, so Nick would get off the hook.

Honored Contributor

On 3/28/2015 loveschocolate said:

Nick's secret is that when he was in boarding school he and a female were quite drunk and she was found with a broken neck. Victor, of course, paid off people, so Nick would get off the hook.

Hmmmm... Don't remember this coming up at the time. Not saying it didn't but this seems like more back story from outer space courtesy of the writers... As if they don't have enough going on in all directions, none of it really moving forward, as it is...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

By now, shouldn't pretty much everybody know that Austin was murdered...?

Honored Contributor

On 3/28/2015 stevieb said:

You would think! And, wasn't an autopsy done??? That would have shown it wasn't a car accident but a blow to the head. They need to wrap some of these mysteries up. I am getting bored with it all.

Honored Contributor

On 3/28/2015 loveschocolate said:
On 3/28/2015 stevieb said:

You would think! And, wasn't an autopsy done??? That would have shown it wasn't a car accident but a blow to the head. They need to wrap some of these mysteries up. I am getting bored with it all.

Good point... In a younger person with no known health problems, you'd think they would do an autopsy... The writers just seem to be taking too many liberties...

Yesterday, some of us were talking a bit about the days when soaps were well written... They relied on story and character development and not a lot of things out of left field like plane crashes and explosions and so on to keep viewers interested... At the end of the day, those things are good for about a week... After that they just get stale. I could see them keeping a mystery going for a while IF the writing was compelling, but it isn't... They just keep retreading the same things over and it's all going nowhere... Likewise with Adam... It's time for something to give and I don't mean another big disaster story!

Honored Contributor

Guess the Q site is working now. They were shut down for awhile.

I give Abby 5 min. before Victor and the whole town knows about Ben and Ashley. This will be the end of Victoria. now she'll run back to Billy. Chelsea will go with Adam. Sage will trap Nick if Faith is in school or away. LOL

Ben will either be with Abby or go be with his son in Australia. I really don't give a f a r t about Austin. Always thought he might be a little off after what he done. Kyle, is making his move on Summer this week. Sharon's hair looked strange Fri. Couldn't figure out what she had done to it. It was good it wasn't the horse hair hanging down in her face, but, it was like she was bald on one side of her head.

Honored Contributor

Looks like Dylan is gonna smack Kyle upside the head ""what were U thinking"" because of the lipstick message to Sharon. Victor is back in the confessional talking to his mystery friend again that nobody must know of their connection it would be too dangerous. Courtney hollers ""YES"" to Noah's proposal.

Honored Contributor

Dylan's answer to everything is to smack somebody around. He needs help. That's why he is perfect for Sharon.