Respected Contributor

has passed over today and our hearts are so sad. This is the cat that we adopted after we moved into our store a year and a half ago. He was a customer favorite and was loved by all. We took him to the vet on February 18 where he stayed for two days hoping to get his numbers up but was sent home for us to enjoy his last days. Yes, we did enjoy him. Goldie died peacefully in my DS's arms this morning.

Respected Contributor

My heart is with you and your family{#emotions_dlg.wub}. I am so sorry Goldie passed away, I know how it hurts. Just remember how much love he gave to you and you to him. he has crossed The Bridge and is well and playing. (((HUGS)))))))

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Valued Contributor

I'm so very sorry. He sounds like a dear boy. I always enjoy visiting shops that have a cat. You just know they're good people. Hugs to you all.

Respected Contributor
On 3/25/2015 Mama Mia said:

My heart is with you and your family{#emotions_dlg.wub}. I am so sorry Goldie passed away, I know how it hurts. Just remember how much love he gave to you and you to him. he has crossed The Bridge and is well and playing. (((HUGS)))))))

mm

He was really such a special boy. He had been dumped @ our building, having been declawed and no defense. We fell in love with him. Yes, he gave us lots of love and we are so grateful that he did not suffer. Thank you.

Respected Contributor
On 3/25/2015 lynne6was7 said:

I'm so very sorry. He sounds like a dear boy. I always enjoy visiting shops that have a cat. You just know they're good people. Hugs to you all.

Thanks so much. Goldie boy brought so much joy and love to our lives. He is already missed.

Esteemed Contributor

It sounds like you all rescued one another. God bless you for saving him; he sounds like a wonderful cat full of love, a love no doubt lavished on your family most of all -- and he'll no doubt forever live on in your hearts, too.

Our family's prayers for your comfort and peace are with you and the community of your store as you all come to terms with such a heartbreaking loss.

Godspeed, Goldie -- the newest of kitty angels!

Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss. Goldie sounds like he was a very special cat.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor
On 3/25/2015 Sammycat1 said:

It sounds like you all rescued one another. God bless you for saving him; he sounds like a wonderful cat full of love, a love no doubt lavished on your family most of all -- and he'll no doubt forever live on in your hearts, too.

Our family's prayers for your comfort and peace are with you and the community of your store as you all come to terms with such a heartbreaking loss.

Godspeed, Goldie -- the newest of kitty angels!

Thank you so much. We buried him tonight in the back of our shop with customers with us. He was an unusual cat and will be missed. Love that you mentioned that he is one of the newest kitty angels!!!

Respected Contributor
On 3/25/2015 NickNack said:

I'm so sorry for your loss. Goldie sounds like he was a very special cat.

Thanks so much. Yes, Goldie was special and brought his own personality to our shop. He will be greatly missed.

Super Contributor

Hoovermom--I am so very sorry about Goldie. My heart aches for you and all those who loved him. It sounds like you all needed each other and found your way to one another--I hope that your loving memories of the joy you gave one another helps heal your heart. Goldie is now safely over the Rainbow Bridge--happy and healthy.....and playing with all of our dear furbabies who now live there--taking care of one another until we can all be together again. I wish you peace and comfort in the days ahead.