Trusted Contributor

OT/Latest update on my brother/very critical

I don't want to keep bothering everyone but just wanted to say that I haven't been here to past because Tommy took a turn for the worst and is quite critical. He has had multiple transfusions and there are so many issues. I honestly don't even know what to pray for but I ask that you please keep him in your prayers. Thank you all so much.

beauty junkie/Cathy

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: OT/Latest update on my brother/very critical

You are a light on this forum and never a bother to anyone! I'm so sorry to hear about your brother's setback. Hang on to him and to hope while we do the praying. He is a fighter, remember that, and has battled many trials...what a remarkable man! Please know that you have friends here who are with you just as you have always been with us....turn to us as much as you need to. DH and I will send up urgent prayers the second I stop typing this.
Super Contributor

BJ, your friends are here for you. You have supported me personally through very difficult times and I appreciate your kind, compassionate spirit. My heart hurts for you and it is a pleasure to pray for your Tommy and the rest of your family now in your time of need. When I don't know what to pray for, I pray that the Lord's will be done and for strength to endure. Bless you.
Respected Contributor

Cathy...Sending a Hug from afar...Sending Healing Prayers for your Brother Tommy...

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Honored Contributor

beauty, I am very saddened to read about Tommy's setback. Please don't ever feel that you are a bother to any of us on this forum. I will support you by continuing to pray for Tommy, and that the Lord's will be done. I hope you will turn here anytime you need to talk. Stay strong my friend, and just know that we are all with you in spirit. We are gathered around you even now. A ring of love.
Honored Contributor

beauty, I was just reading some of the latest posts on Mr. Schmoo's thread, and one stood out. We are stronger together. Remember you have friends here, to help you in this critical time.
Esteemed Contributor

To you, our Heavenly Father, we owe the light of this day, and it reminds me of every blessing beauty 'j' has received from her brother, Tommy, through Thee.

Give beauty strength and courage, a renewal of faith that [we] may preform kindly and unselfishly each hour of this day. Give to her patience, humility a devotion to the highest ideals, and help her to live the triumphant life from day to day, meeting all emergencies with courage and no complaints.

Dear Father, walk with her, and talk with me, no matter where I may be.

May I emulate the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Whether there be sunshine or not, may this be a good and useful day to us and for all others who are praying for Tommy. In the name of God, our Father in Heaven we ask for Tommy not to be in any pain and know that many friends are praying for him through You, Lord. Amen

Honored Contributor

beauty...

To reiterate what others have already stated in their posts...you are not a bother. You are loved by all and we are going to be there for you in your time of need...just as you've always been there for us.

Sending tons of very special prayers to Tommy and tons of very special Comfort Hugs to you:

((((((((((((((BEAUTY)))))))))))

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Valued Contributor

Prayers for Tommy and for peace and comfort for the family.

Honored Contributor

not a bother at all-I've been wondering how he's been doing. Prayers going out in full force!!