Honored Contributor

*** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 23rd...May Include Spoilers! ***

Been missing our favorite soap since March Madness started. What is going to happen this week in Genoa City??

Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 23rd...May Include Spoilers! ***

Sharon gets caught trying to steal Austin's computer. Sharon tells the group why she wanted Austin's computer. The truce ends when Victor makes a play for Jabot. Victor pulls the Brash & Sassy knockoff, off the market. Jack suspects Victor is setting him up for something but wonders what. Victor discovers a secret that he uses to destroy Jack once and for all. Jack and Victor's rivalry reaches an unexpected head. Noah wonders why Sharon would hurt Austin and if he can defend her. Summer knows the lengths Sharon would go to in order to protect her secrets. Stitch offers to help Abby figure out who is threatening them. Victoria does not know about Austin's murder and feels uneasy when she sees Stitch hugging Abby. Jack and Phyllis receive some shocking news. Neil comes face to face with the past. Neil is surprised with someone from his past. Neil is filled with self-loathing for falling off the wagon which led to manslaughter. Victor hires a lawyer for Neil and Neil is free on bail. Christine is enraged when Paul apologizes to Nikki for believing she caused the accident. Christine launches a wrongful death suit against Nikki and Neil. This tragedy will test Paul and Christine's marriage. A mysterious person arrives in Genoa City. Chelsea and Gabriel take a road trip. Victoria has a heart to heart talk with Billy. Things heat up with Nick and Sage. Sage wants Nick but she also knows she is taking a big risk considering her past. Kevin discovers information about Austin's past.

Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 23rd...May Include Spoilers! ***

'John Abbott' ghost returns Tues.

Bad prosecutor coming to town to nail Neil to the wall, at Christine's insistence she can't do it , so, she picked a man for the job. His name is 'winston'. Leslie, returns to be on 'team Neil winters'. Chris, has filed a wrongful death civil suit against Neil she wants his hide.

Sharon, wants that laptop , so, she can delete footage of bashing Nick that she thinks will come back to haunt her.

Phyllis, confronts Jack with the poker . Jack hollers "whoa" !!!!! LOL

Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2015 loveschocolate said:

Sharon gets caught trying to steal Austin's computer. Sharon tells the group why she wanted Austin's computer. The truce ends when Victor makes a play for Jabot. Victor pulls the Brash & Sassy knockoff, off the market. Jack suspects Victor is setting him up for something but wonders what. Victor discovers a secret that he uses to destroy Jack once and for all. Jack and Victor's rivalry reaches an unexpected head. Noah wonders why Sharon would hurt Austin and if he can defend her. Summer knows the lengths Sharon would go to in order to protect her secrets. Stitch offers to help Abby figure out who is threatening them. Victoria does not know about Austin's murder and feels uneasy when she sees Stitch hugging Abby. Jack and Phyllis receive some shocking news. Neil comes face to face with the past. Neil is surprised with someone from his past. Neil is filled with self-loathing for falling off the wagon which led to manslaughter. Victor hires a lawyer for Neil and Neil is free on bail. Christine is enraged when Paul apologizes to Nikki for believing she caused the accident. Christine launches a wrongful death suit against Nikki and Neil. This tragedy will test Paul and Christine's marriage. A mysterious person arrives in Genoa City. Chelsea and Gabriel take a road trip. Victoria has a heart to heart talk with Billy. Things heat up with Nick and Sage. Sage wants Nick but she also knows she is taking a big risk considering her past. Kevin discovers information about Austin's past.

Gosh, it all sounds so interesting... on paper...

Wink

Let's have a round of applause for Neil's efforts to turn Christine into a hood ornament... but really, couldn't he have seized control of the car, backed up and run over her a few more times...?

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

The only 'wrongful' thing is that he wasn't able to finish the job!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Hahaha!!!!!

Honored Contributor

stevieb, I LIKE how you think!!

Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2015 loveschocolate said:

stevieb, I LIKE how you think!!

Wink

And I you... because as far as I'm concerned, chocolate IS a major food group!

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

just thought it was cute ..........LOL

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Sharon's look was priceless!!!