Esteemed Contributor

Chloe three months and learning to shake

Chloe learning to shake. Today she is three months. I don't know if this video will work. [youtube]2_2iuprQfq0[YouTube]
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Chloe three months and learning to shake

Oh poo. Anyone know if you can embed a video. Hear is the link http://youtu.be/2_2iuprQfq0
Esteemed Contributor

Respected Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.wub} I couldn't see the video, but that picture just made my morning.

Goldens are one of God's greatest gifts!

Esteemed Contributor

All tuckered out from the training.

Respected Contributor

On 3/19/2015 ccassaday said:

AAAAAAAWWWWW!!!! She's adorable!

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

Isn't she precious?! I have a big Golden Retriever, but never knew him when he was a small pup - we got him when he was 10 month old. If Chloe is your first, you will be amazed at how smart she is and how quickly she learns. Don't get me wrong, they can be very naughty and destructive when they're young, but keep her busy. A tired dog is a good dog.

Esteemed Contributor

Nope she isnt our first. Our nine yearold golden passed from cancer in jan. They are so smart. Today she turned her shake into a high five. Jake was so well trained. He didnt even need a leash when walking him. We still did leash him but my dad would walk him behind our houses with no leash. I will try to get that link to work.
Esteemed Contributor

JeanLouise knows her puppies well. We used to make sure our Lab got lots of exercise as a puppy. Then she would sleep like a baby. Your puppy is just the cutest!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks. She is really sweet but can be mean too. She gets really wild when people come over. She is a lot of fun. My mom doesn't work and I am disabled so we are home all day. She gets a lot walks.