Esteemed Contributor

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/03/15/hero-abandoned-dog-leads-humans-10-sick-newborn-puppies

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Re: Wonderful dog story! :-)

I read about this during the weekend. What a fantastic story!

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/16/2015 Topaz Gem said:

I read about this during the weekend. What a fantastic story!

Its a wonderful story and I hope the parents will stay together, he saved the mom and their babies! So special!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

I haven't read any follow-up stories, but I wonder if Hero is the Baby Daddy? {#emotions_dlg.devil2} I also love the fact that one little guy was found lying by the creek, frozen, and they warmed him up and put him with Mona where he's now thriving. With all the publicity, I believe that they will have no problem finding homes for all of the puppies.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

We should listen more to animals, and less to people! I'm glad she listened to that beautiful dog.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/18/2015 mominohio said:

We should listen more to animals, and less to people! I'm glad she listened to that beautiful dog.

You got that right..! Animals are healing to me..they're amazing!

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

emmysmom, What a sweet story! Thank you for sharing these inspiring stories! How are you and Miss Emmy? I am fine. Hugs to you and that sweet girl of yours! Hugs, prayers and love!{#emotions_dlg.wub}Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!