Honored Contributor

*** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 16th....May Include Spoilers***

Lots going on in Genoa City lately! Will Chelsea marry Billy? Will Adam tell her the truth?? What is Victor really up too? Will the mystery of Austin's murder be solved?? Will Dylan's and Avery's relationship survive??

Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 16th....May Include Spoilers***

Will they EVER get to the point about ANYTHING... and will I continue watching this drivel until they do...?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 16th....May Include Spoilers***

Adam makes a bold move. Victor comes to see Kelly at the police station to assure Kelly everything is under control. Kelly asks if he's about to double cross her. Kelly's bail is set and she is released from jail. Ben comes to see Kelly at the police station and offers his help. Kelly rejects Ben's help. Phyllis believes Jack is right that there is something off with Kelly. Phyllis confronts Kelly about the game she is playing. Phyllis sees Kelly's tablet with travel itinerary and threatens to call the police for skipping bail. Kelly deals threatened and hits Phyllis over the head with a champagne bottle. Neil stuns Paul with his announcement. Victor tries to persuade Nikki to tell the truth about the accident. Summer refuses to believe Austin was deceiving her and remains in denial. Joe asks for Avery's help. Avery feels Joe is more unstable as Dylan. Chelsea has inner doubts and questions her feelings about Adam. Chelsea's answer may change Genoa City forever. When Nick and Faith are at Crimson Lights, Sage tries to make friends with Faith. Faith makes it clear to Sage they will not be friends. Sage is certain that Nick will give her the boot and is surprised when Nick kisses her.

Honored Contributor

Sharon hides her tracks. Kyle asks Victoria about Stitches connection with Austin. NOTE: No Y&R on Thursday and Friday...preempted by NCAA basketball tournament.

Honored Contributor

Looks like Abby is taking over being the local ho. She'll be going after Ben next. Sharon, must feel slighted she's got one more brother to get with before she can claim the whole Newman male scene. Mother & daughter (Ashley & Abby) can compare notes with Victoria.

Sharon has had Nick, Victor, Jack, Billy, Adam, Tucker, assorted non-names along the way that's all I can think of right now.

31216345546650e6a50b365be2416dd3a137e3d1

Honored Contributor

Don't forget the veterinarian!

Honored Contributor

yep, he was so nice and she used him and sent him packing. Plus, all the traveling salesmen that come thru town.

that Ben and Abby thing is like 'low'....she has money for G city hotel and has a mother and the Abbot house Lord knows is always open for the people between romances , divorces, etc. Poor Miss Martinez. I'm always worried about her because my sister cleans homes of the well to do and she has to put up with their animals and visiting relatives. LOL

Honored Contributor

Think the Vet's name was 'Sam'.

Honored Contributor

On 3/15/2015 Sharke said:

yep, he was so nice and she used him and sent him packing. Plus, all the traveling salesmen that come thru town.

that Ben and Abby thing is like 'low'....she has money for G city hotel and has a mother and the Abbot house Lord knows is always open for the people between romances , divorces, etc. Poor Miss Martinez. I'm always worried about her because my sister cleans homes of the well to do and she has to put up with their animals and visiting relatives. LOL

Are they "cheap" or do they pay her well??? I bet she has to put up with a lot of sh*t!

Honored Contributor

She 's been working for this one bunch for like 15 yrs. She'll be 62 in May and when her husband died yr or so ago she's drawing widow's benefit, so, I think she is winding it down to retire. They give her xmas gifts and when they go on vacation they pay her a week's money, etc. She doesn't like animals in the house, you know hair around and the letting them in and out garbage. She's not really into animals. Aggravates her. She does their laundry too.

Doesn't have to cook, etc. Poor Mrs. Martinez has to cook for all the Abbots and their many parties, etc. Whoever Jack has bought home, like Kelly, etc. his women come and go like the seasons. You never see her. At Nicki's house you never see the help . Once in awhile Victor will tell Nicki have one of the hands to take you into town , don't drive. I've never see Nicki do any cleaning or cooking or washing and ironing. Just swig the bottle. Guess Victor washes all his own black clothes and underwear. LOL