Esteemed Contributor

A prayer and candle lighting for the wild and feral animals 9PM [daylight savings time]

This was Libby's idea to start a thread about the feral cats and deer and all wild animals. We pray for BJ's Pal and for our three legged deer named Nancy to come back to us and our new feral cat butch who has not been seen since January 29/15. And we are very worried about him. Now that the weather is getting warmer we are hoping these animals come home to all of us. If any of you have any feral animals that you take care of that has not come back to you please leave there names so we can lift them up in prayer. They need our prayers daily. Thank you in advance. Anna [aka.. Matty6].Smile

Trusted Contributor

Re: A prayer and candle lighting for the wild and feral animals 9PM [daylight savings time]

I will be there Anna and tell Libby that she is such a thoughtful caring young lady. I hope your Butch and Nancy find their way home. Thank you for praying for my Pal.I am so sad and miss him terribly.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: A prayer and candle lighting for the wild and feral animals 9PM [daylight savings time]

What a beautiful idea.

You can definitely count on me to be there with all of you in spirit to pray for every single one of these precious animals who are in dire need.

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Super Contributor

I will definitely be participating!

Esteemed Contributor

Great idea! I made it just in time.

Esteemed Contributor

Hello Libby, you have to be the lovely young daughter of Matty6! Your love is a present reminder of God's teachings, when [HE] trust our hearts to care for the homeless and the unfortunate -be that the forgotten, along for the beautiful animals he has given to us to care for, never to be shunned away. I had to go back and reread of the fact that Nancy, the three legged deer is not around your tender care. What a beautiful story of the purest of heavenly love.

I maintain a list of friends, people here, along with pets- maintaing a daily prayer....never stopping even for one day. You have learned one of the most important reasons that we are here on this earth. For that I send my love. We should all have just one time in our lives, what comes to you naturally. Do you know how special you are, to so many, who read of your God Given Traits- being this sensitive to the needs of others, especially the homeless pets-domestic or wild? Thank you for being a part of something worthwhile, in a world so busy with fog, through their every day lives, they miss the the purpose in what could be the happiness moments; they pass so quickly.

Thank you MOM for teaching 'Libby' how beautiful life is, when we take the time.

Hugs to a special young lady. _Naes

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you all for your beautiful posts. And keep these wonderful wild animals in your prayers always. Godspeed! Anna

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/9/2015 _Not an easy sale said:

Hello Libby, you have to be the lovely young daughter of Matty6! Your love is a present reminder of God's teachings, when [HE] trust our hearts to care for the homeless and the unfortunate -be that the forgotten, along for the beautiful animals he has given to us to care for, never to be shunned away. I had to go back and reread of the fact that Nancy, the three legged deer is not around your tender care. What a beautiful story of the purest of heavenly love.

I maintain a list of friends, people here, along with pets- maintaing a daily prayer....never stopping even for one day. You have learned one of the most important reasons that we are here on this earth. For that I send my love. We should all have just one time in our lives, what comes to you naturally. Do you know how special you are, to so many, who read of your God Given Traits- being this sensitive to the needs of others, especially the homeless pets-domestic or wild? Thank you for being a part of something worthwhile, in a world so busy with fog, through their every day lives, they miss the the purpose in what could be the happiness moments; they pass so quickly.

Thank you MOM for teaching 'Libby' how beautiful life is, when we take the time.

Hugs to a special young lady. _Naes

Thank you! They are so beautiful and live such a rough life sometimes. That is why I started this thread which Mom helped with. I am glad finally the cold weather is going away. Hoping Pal comes back to Beauty Junkie. And Nancy and our Butch comes back to us. I hope so, we miss them. I will pray on that always. Your friend LibbySmile

Valued Contributor

I pray for all of mine daily and thankfully they all survived the Polar temps. we had. They show up on a daily basis, well sometimes one of them may skip a day or 2, but they are at my house eating all the time. I bought them a heated water bowl this year so that is one less worry off my mind. My heart breaks for all the ferals and strays and all the birds and wild animals who have to brave the horrible temps. Thankfully Spring is o its way and they won't have to brave the cold much longer but then Spring brings on a whole new set of worries. But at least it isn't freezing anymore.

Honored Contributor

I just now saw this thread, but wanted Libby to know that I think she is a very special young lady with a heart of gold. I too am praying for all the animals that need assistance.