Regular Contributor

Thanks to all who posted about Rainbow Bridge on forums here. I just

Lost my fur baby this past week. She was my one and only best pet ever! I hadn't been to the boards in a long time, but I remembered posters who mentioned it, and I am grateful. It really helped me. I want to post and re-post it, so other will see it in case they need it too. So, thanks to those whose names I do not know for sharing.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thanks to all who posted about Rainbow Bridge on forums here. I just

FallowedGround,

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious furbaby. I am glad you felt that you could come here for support! DH and I lost our precious one in 2009 but it still hurts tremendously. Coming here and meeting all of the wonderful posters has really been a blessing. I will certainly keep you in my prayers. May God wrap you in His loving arms and give you serenity and peace. Please know that all of us are here for you! (((((((FallowedGround))))))))

Hugs and prayers!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda lady

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Super Contributor

FallowedGround--

I am so very sorry for your loss: my heart breaks for you. We have lost many dear dogs over the years and we still miss them terribly. My thoughts and prayers will be with you, and I hope you can find peace and comfort in your dear memories of you and your furbaby. Blessings sent your way--

Esteemed Contributor

So sorry Fallowedground! seems there have been too many losses on here lately. Rainbow bridge is comforting, knowing our beloved pet is there, healthy and waiting for loved ones..I know I couldn't cope with the loss otherwise! May God bless you and comfort you!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Regular Contributor

Thank you all so much! How kind of you to post. The vet tech who has worked at our vet's office for more than 30 years says it has gotten worse recently. My baby's death was a mystery. I even got another opinion, more tests, etc., and no one could figure out what happened, and I consider my vet one of the very best. I am concerned, to be sure. I'm sorry about your losses too. I suppose it doesn't get easier. I have lost some over the years, but this one hit me hard. She was so special. God Bless you all for your support.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Trusted Contributor

Oh FallowedGround, I am so sorry for the loss of your fur baby. We have lost 3 in less than three years. The two most recent were our dog in October and our cat on February 25.

I found the posters here to be so supportive when I posted for prayers two weeks ago. Come here often, as we all understand what you are going through.

It's odd that your Vet's tech said it has gotten worse recently, because my husband and I were just saying the very same thing. Our dog and cat were very elderly, so it was kind of expected....although you are never ready to say goodbye. But, our daughter lost a younger cat right after our dog passed. And, I can't tell you how many pets I have heard of that have passed recently.

Remember, your fur baby will forever be in your heart. And, all of our babies are just waiting for us on the other side of the Bridge!

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Esteemed Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss... I am glad you found out about the Rainbow bridge.com site. What a beautiful poem that is. I find myself going there when things get rough and I find myself missing my departed fur kids. Godspeed to you and your family in this sad time.

Super Contributor

I'm sorry for your loss. It's so hard to say goodbye to our furbabies.

You asked us to post and re-post the Rainbow Bridge. Here you go!

Trusted Contributor

Here's another poem that has helped me since my furbaby went over the bridge on Feb. 6th

Esteemed Contributor

So sorry for your loss. Can you tell us what happened.