Honored Contributor

*** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 9th....May Include Spoilers***

What will the Genoa City residents be up to this week??? Will the mystery of what happened to Austin finally come out??? Will Nikki take the fall for Neil? Will Adam win back Chelsea? What will happen with Kelly/Phyllis this week???

Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 9th....May Include Spoilers***

On 3/7/2015 Danky said:SHARKE---- time to bite the bullet and offer an apology. For not posting sooner, for not acknowledging your caring shout out ( which i didn't see until weeks later) and for being, in general, a poop head..... I like you and, because I think you like me, I bet you forgive me !!!! No excuses but the past month or so has been a bit of a dark tunnel for me......so there !

yeah, when you were gone for 2 wks. I just assumed (which was wrong of me I should had not said anything)the group would be closing. Then, you showed up and Hooty and the rest let me have it. Just glad your back ! I won't be returning though.

spock.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 9th....May Include Spoilers***

Next week Adam & Sage fight some more over her wanting out and a divorce.

Abby wants everybody to cut her some slack and forgive and forget the whole thing.

Victor still plotting with his mystery buddy. Paul is afraid what Chris is gonna do when she leaves the hospital. She's still h*ll bent on getting Phyllis.

Hilary & Devon discuss their next move or will they split up?

Kelly comes clean and makes a confession.

Mariah & Summer get into a big brawl

Dylan & Sharon get closer this week. Matter of time, folks.

Abby starts getting scary, threatening messages.

Adam makes his move.

Nicki tells Neil to keep mouth shut

Summer learns the truth on Fri.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APpVhTI6jrA

Honored Contributor

Sage wants out of her arrangement with Adam. Adam does not want to lose his meal ticket to the Bingham fortune. The estate lawyer becomes suspicious of Gabriel's and Sage's relationship. Sage reconsiders and stands by Gabriel but she sets new ground rules for Adam. Sage realizes she has more power over Adam if she stays with him. Abby turns to Ashley for advice and guidance. Ashley advises Abby to make amends. Abby is willing to do whatever she has to, to make things right. Abby makes a profound apology to Summer for her affair with Austin. Billy and Chelsea discuss their future. Chelsea plans her wedding as her attraction to Gabriel intensifies and they spend more time together. Chelsea stresses over her wedding plans. Billy suggests they elope. Chelsea's stress levels heighten when she prepares for the engagement party. Billy asks Gabriel to be his best man. Chelsea wonders if she can go thru with her wedding to Billy. Chelsea has inner doubts and questions her feelings about Adam. Chelsea's answer may change Genoa City forever. Nikki begs Neil to keep their secret, but Neil is not comfortable with it. Christine is released from the hospital and refocuses her attention to building her case together against Phyllis. Paul fears Christine has a vendetta against Phyllis. Christine is outraged that Nikki has been released on bail. Kelly makes a shocking confession. Hilary demands answers from Devon. Sharon and Nick discuss their relationship. Nick and Sharon try to mend fences while Nick and Sage get closer. Sharon and Nick wonder if they can trust each other. Victor discovers a secret that he uses to destroy Jack once and for all. Joe continues to drive a wedge between Dylan and Avery. Joe brings Avery a box of momentous he still had including her wedding dress. Avery feels Joe is more unstable than Dylan. Lauren and Michael have a tension filled discussion about his treatment. Adam makes a bold move.

Honored Contributor

Paul fears Christine has a vendetta against Phyllis...? Boy, that's rich. Has the man been sleepwalking...?

As as for Chrissy herself, why shouldn't Nicki be released...? This scarecrow needs to go.

And if Sage is so hot to trot for Nick, why does she want to control Adam in the first place... simply because he looks like her unrequited love...? I think this one and Kelly could end up being roommates...

Even once Kelly confesses, you've got to wonder if it's real or part of her scheme hatched with the almighty Victor Newman...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Didn't I also see somewhere, here or on a spoiler site, that Summer will finally learn the truth about Austin...? Here's hoping that means whether he's alive or not and not merely some little family secret the writers have come up, you know, for more flashbacks...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

message 2 said that. I just know what I see online LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APpVhTI6jrA

Super Contributor

Don't know if anyone saw the guy who plays Austin on ""The Middle"" on Wednesday. He played a friend of Axle's. Did a great job.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the updates! Hope Mariah really socks it to Summer. Abby and Summer together - guess I'll be in the kitchen fixing lunchable! Thanks Sharke and loveschocolate.
Trusted Contributor

I'm getting to the point where I no longer care what happens in Genoa City. I'm thinking the writers need a wake-up call & should listen to fans/viewers before they become ex-fans/viewers like I'm thinking about being soon.