Honored Contributor

*** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 2nd....May Include Spoilers ***

Should be a very interesting week in Genoa City. How did Austin get in that car?? What is Victor up to concerning Jack?? A lot of mysteries and secrets all about to come out!

Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 2nd....May Include Spoilers ***

Mon. Adams jumps Sage's butt for talking to Chelsea about him. Butt out !

Nick is worried about financial liability (I would be too)lawsuits over the dead and those in hospital. Avery, tells him it's the contractors fault not his. (I don't agree on that, myself) He was visited 3 times by the inspector and even if he didn't know still no excuse in eyes of the law. They probably called him too. Avery, says it's the contractor's fault and problem don't worry about it. Whatever..........

FINALLY, Phyllis is there for her daughter who just ID'd her dead husband. About time she showed up. Nick, is still clueless. Jack, too, I guess. Since Phyllis knows it's probably a matter of time till Jack knows.

Jack's not real happy to come home from the hospital and see he has house guests and especially Adam being there. Too stressful for all.

Tues:

Summer and friends have to watch a video that Austin made for her to watch. His last performance I guess.

Chris & Paul get into it over Nicki as well as Phyllis. Chris's plate is full what with those 2 women and she wants to bury the both of them. Go girl ! LOL Paul, will be on Team Nicki you can bet your diamond ring on that. She'll waddle in there all teary eyed and acting as innocent as a newborn. "what did I do? somebody help me" LOL is what I figure she'll play. That will stir up Dylan when he sees his Father arrest his mother. Hope, he doesn't try to spring her .

Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of March 2nd....May Include Spoilers ***

Jack makes a pact with Victor. Billy is suspicious of Gabriel's intentions towards Chelsea. Billy feels that Gabriel wanted him to die in the fire. Adam threatens Sage. Jack warns Adam that Billy may discover his true identity. Christine tells Phyllis that Austin has died. Christine warns Phyllis that she's going to pay for everything that she has done. Nick consults with Avery about The Underground collapse. Victor makes a proposition to Kelly. Kelly suspects that Victor is playing with her and Phyllis. Victor assures her his plan will be successful in breaking up Phyllis and Jack for good. Kelly agrees with Victor's plan but ultimately wants to achieve her own goal. Abby tries to keep her secret from being revealed. Kyle and Austin have a confrontation. Neil's life is in a tailspin after Devon's and Hilary's betrayal. Neil is angry that Lily is denying him his only source of comfort. Neil drinks openly and Lily is extremely concerned. Nikki finds Neil drinking at the Athletic Club and wants him to attend an AA meeting with her. Devon begs Neil to stop taking his anger out on Lily. Nikki finds out the price she has to pay for her actions. Victoria has to make a difficult decision.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, Sharke!!

Honored Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9oy1Kvp0FQ

Wed.Nicki loses control. Lilly worried over Neil on the bottle again.

Thurs. Nicki, pays the price for her actions.

More trouble at the Abbott cabin

Fri. Victoria makes a painful decision....

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/679/the-young-and-the-restless-eric-braeden-victors-villainy/

Honored Contributor

Thank you ! You have a great group.

Respected Contributor

I don't really care, but is Austin dead or not?

Haven't seen a few episodes because the channel I usually see them on is airing something else.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

On 2/28/2015 hyacinth003 said:

I don't really care, but is Austin dead or not?

Haven't seen a few episodes because the channel I usually see them on is airing something else.

Hyacinth

As of Friday, he was, but apparently this is subject to change on a daily basis.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Yep, dead. Summer ID'd the body at the morgue. For some reason he left a tape for all to watch this upcoming week. Why somebody that young knew he was gonna die without having a terminal disease is beyond me. This is one complicated story. he didn't kill himself, it's just to complicated for me to figure out. To many loopholes and impossibilities. Stupd.LOL

Respected Contributor

Thanks. Hope I get to watch it next week.

Hyacinth