Respected Contributor

My kitten sabotaged his neutering

My kitten, Percy, was scheduled to be neutered today.

Well, it didn't happen. Why?

We took away, as directed, his food at 8pm last night. Removed his water later on.

I fall asleep on the couch, and come into the bedroom at 3am. Percy stays in the master bedroom/bathroom for now.

I find a 7 pound bag of kitten food opened on the bathroom floor. There was kitten food scattered all over the floor, and Percy was eating some.

I don't know how he did it, as that bag is HEAVY, and he is 4 months old.

So, because he had eaten, he couldn't have his neutering surgery today. We have rescheduled, and he has postponed the inevitable.

We will have to take the big bag out of the room next time!

Hyacinth {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Honored Contributor

Re: My kitten sabotaged his neutering

Well, mine IS neutered and tonight he opened up a one pound bag of brown rice and scattered it all over the basement. Last year he mutilated a bag of red lentils. Obviously he is motivated by carbs, LOL.{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Respected Contributor

Percy may be wise to the ""tutoring"" That is so funny.

That is funny about the carb loving kitty too.

doxie

Super Contributor

OMG! Hilarious, but frustrating! Guess he was not interested in snip-snip! LOL! I'll bet he is cute, though! Smile

Super Contributor

On 2/26/2015 lolakimono said:

Well, mine IS neutered and tonight he opened up a one pound bag of brown rice and scattered it all over the basement. Last year he mutilated a bag of red lentils. Obviously he is motivated by carbs, LOL.{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

I love it! Very funny! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

On 2/26/2015 lucylover64 said:

OMG! Hilarious, but frustrating! Guess he was not interested in snip-snip! LOL! I'll bet he is cute, though! Smile

He is so cute!

He is black and white, and already weighs over 7 pounds at only 4 months. His male parts are one black and one white!

He is a longhair, which I never wanted. We were not sure when we got him. But, what can I do now??????

Hyacinth {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Trusted Contributor

Kittens are the BEST! I love this story. I made my day!

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Honored Contributor

Obviously, it takes a LOT to fool Percy !!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

On 2/26/2015 hyacinth003 said:
On 2/26/2015 lucylover64 said:

He is so cute!

He is black and white, and already weighs over 7 pounds at only 4 months. His male parts are one black and one white!

He is a longhair, which I never wanted. We were not sure when we got him. But, what can I do now??????

Hyacinth {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Longhairs grow into absolutely beautiful cats. You will be happy that you ended up with a longhair. Smile It sounds like he figured out just what to do to outsmart you and the vet. {#emotions_dlg.devil2} So funny!

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

LOL too funny. I love long haired cats. My black smoke long hair is sitting next to me.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval