Trusted Contributor

Prayer vigil tonight at 8Pm for Sammycat

We all know and love Sammycat and she went to the ER last night.Don't know why,but lets all say a prayer that everything will be ok. Don't have to light a candle if you're not near one but at 8Pm est time if we all just say a prayer that would be awesome. Of course we can always add in all the ailing fur babies too.

luvsmyteddy's dog Teddy is ill,Sugarbear is doing better but still needs our prayers and for all the animals out in the bitter winter weather.Thank you.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Super Contributor

Re: Prayer vigil tonight at 8Pm for Sammycat

Count me in, beauty junkie--thanks for the information and lovely idea!

Respected Contributor

May God bless and keep her safe, and we are saying continued prayers.

Respected Contributor

More prayers being sent for sammycat to be well and home soon.

doxie

Respected Contributor

I will be here to pray for Sammycat!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

Thank you beauty, for this thread. I will certainly be prayerful for Sammycat to recover from her illness. I hope she is able to get plenty of rest, and that we hear from her when she is better.
Trusted Contributor

Thank you all so much. I hope Sammycat feels better and will be ok and able to post soon.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, dear friends and fellow posters, for your concern and prayers, from the bottom of my heart. I posted what has happened on the "Schmoo" thread. You are the best.

Super Contributor

On 2/21/2015 Sammycat1 said:

Thank you, dear friends and fellow posters, for your concern and prayers, from the bottom of my heart. I posted what has happened on the "Schmoo" thread. You are the best.

You are most welcome, Sammycat1--I read your post on the other thread: I am so sorry you are dealing with such a painful condition. Please take care and best wishes for some relief.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh No! I just caught this bit of information, so I am going over to the [Schmoo] thread. Thank you beauty junkie for letting 'us' know. I continue to keep everyone in need for God's care for healing.

Minutes ago, I read on Among Friends that prayers for ShowMe is in need of prayers from all of her friends. Apparently, if I read correctly, her diagnosis is cancer. That is all that I have read thus far. I can not confirm much more. This is very sad to hear. I hope this is not true. I have so many on my prayer list. Sincere loving thoughts to each poster; I have much respect..... for great understanding, from others, how life changes us so quickly.

**SammyCat1**, I am so sorry that I was not here when the news of your ER condition was told~ I believe you need a big hug. {''((Smile))"}

~ _Naes ~