Trusted Contributor

Join me in a prayer vigil Thursday night 8:00Pm Est Time for Tissyannes kitty and others

Our poster here Tissyannes kitty who is fighting kidney disease is not doing too well so she could surely use some prayers. Then theres the loss of Anna's dog Sandy just recently,the family could sure use prayers.

There are many pets ailing right now and then there are all of those who live outdoors and are dealing with deplorable weather conditions so please pray for them too.Its actually hitting record lows here in Fl and my feral cats are not used to these temps. We have provided shelter but they could use prayers too,Pal& Goldie are their names. Thanks everyone.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Join me in a prayer vigil Thursday night 8:00Pm Est Time for Tissyannes kitty and others

Count me in! I'm worried about all the animals in this area, especially tomorrow through Friday morning. The regular temp tomorrow night is -7, and with our high winds, it will be a wind chill of -25.
Super Contributor

Re: Join me in a prayer vigil Thursday night 8:00Pm Est Time for Tissyannes kitty and others

What a wonderful thread--thanks for posting and I will definitely be included!

Respected Contributor

I will be here in prayer!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Trusted Contributor

Thanks everyone. I will have my candles lit at 8.I probably won't be online as we are having sporadic internet issues.I so hope all the animals will be ok in this weather

Tissyanne I hope your Sugarbear is doing better,we are all praying for her.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Honored Contributor

beauty...

Bless your kind and beautiful soul for starting this thread. As always, you can count on me to be there in spirit for this very special and poignant ceremony.

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Respected Contributor

Thank you and please include my dog Teddy. She is having a tough time.

Super Contributor

Sorry. I just saw this. I will say my prayers now for all those mentioned and all others facing challenges. Especially feeling for those dealing with severe winter weather.
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/19/2015 luvmyteddy said:

I'm sorry to hear about Teddy -- I'll keep her in my prayers.

Super Contributor

On 2/19/2015 luvmyteddy said:

I am so sorry Teddy is not doing well--many blessings and comfort being sent to you both.