Esteemed Contributor

Just wanted to thank everyone once again for there prayers and healing thoughts for our family . Steven will be released from the hospital this afternoon the doctors told us we can wait for the rest of his results at home. He needs rest and it is less stress at home then in the hospital. We decided all of us to take a few weeks off for family [to be together] And it not necessary medically for him to be in the hospital. The most important tests came out very good and Steve was getting restless as usual to go home and work from home which is the best medicine for him .. He is a lawyer and is used to stress. But, this situation that happened with Sandy just broke all our hearts. We made the sad trip to the children's hospital to let everyone know Sandy will not be returning there and the vet called telling us we can pick up her ashes on Thursday. So it will be good to have everyone home again. I had some kids shovel our walk before I leave again for the hospital the girls are there and so is my sister. Once again my dogs are my heart as I fed them a early lunch and let them out . I made the kids that shoveled my driveway some hot chocolate and will have some myself before I leave again. But, this time Steve will be home with us and that is a blessing. And also Tanya arrival was a extra special bonus and she took a extra week to be with her dad and her family . Have a good day, be well and hug the fur kids for me. Anna [matty6].

Esteemed Contributor

Anna, I'm so sorry about the loss of Sandy and Steven's health crisis -- I had some heavy work and family stress last week and had not read the general pet chat thread. It sounds as though Sandy passed in the place she felt the most love and peace. And I'll bet Steven will be himself soon at home surrounding by his loving family. Please know all of you are in DH and my prayers.

Super Contributor
Anna, sorry I'm just reading of your loss of precious Sandy and your DHs health problems. So sorry you are having to deal with all of this. Glad your little family can be together and heal each other. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Super Contributor

Oh, Anna! I am so glad you posted--it was so nice of Libby to keep us updated via the other thread. Being all back together in your home will mean so much to all of you. Your family sounds amazing and everyone will be a great support to each other during this stressful time. Many prayers and blessings to each of you begin finding comfort through these difficulties.

Trusted Contributor

Anna I just saw this and am so sorry for the passing of sweet Sandy. I hope your DH will be just fine,I'm sure whats wrong with his heart is its very broken right now.Will keep all of you in my prayers.Your family has had it share of sadness with all the fur babies but also lots of joy too.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Honored Contributor

Matty, you certainly have had more than your fair share of misery lately. I am glad to hear that your husband is doing well, though didn't know of this, and so sorry to hear of your loss of Sandy, who will live in your hear forever, as do my departed beloved pets. I assume your new dog member of the family is still doing fine.

Esteemed Contributor

Steven is doing much better and doing some work at home. Ate a hearty breakfast watched a little TV and the threesome are upstairs with us this morning [too cold and drafty downstairs for them]. I am picking up Sandy ashes [Thursday] that will be buried in her favorite place in our backyard over the weekend. The doctor said stress caused all of this and Steven does have a heart murmur and some heart problems [not serious] but, we were all concerned. We are still waiting for more test results to come back but, this has been a very stressful time for our family and Steven always takes this kind of loss very hard. I thank you all again for your posts. God speed to all of you and your fur pets. It is nice to be on the boards again.

Respected Contributor
On 2/17/2015 Matty6 said:

Steven is doing much better and doing some work at home. Ate a hearty breakfast watched a little TV and the threesome are upstairs with us this morning [too cold and drafty downstairs for them]. I am picking up Sandy ashes [Thursday] that will be buried in her favorite place in our backyard over the weekend. The doctor said stress caused all of this and Steven does have a heart murmur and some heart problems [not serious] but, we were all concerned. We are still waiting for more test results to come back but, this has been a very stressful time for our family and Steven always takes this kind of loss very hard. I thank you all again for your posts. God speed to all of you and your fur pets. It is nice to be on the boards again.

Matty, Praise God that Steven is doing better. I believe that Sandy was looking out for him as his guardian angel. I will continue to pray for all of you! Hugs, prayers and love!{#emotions_dlg.wub}Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Esteemed Contributor

You gals are wonderful prayers for all of you too. Godspeed!

Super Contributor
On 2/17/2015 panda lady said:
On 2/17/2015 Matty6 said:

Matty, Praise God that Steven is doing better. I believe that Sandy was looking out for him as his guardian angel. I will continue to pray for all of you! Hugs, prayers and love!{#emotions_dlg.wub}Panda

I believe this, too, Panda! Blessings to you and your family as well as to Matty6 and family--take good care!