Honored Contributor

*** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of Feb 16th...May Include Spoilers! ***

What an exciting week! What is in Neil's suitcase? What happened at the Abbot cabin? Is "The Underground" going to collapse???

Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of Feb 16th...May Include Spoilers! ***

GC residents celebrate Valentine's Day. A major storm hits Genoa City, which turns lives upside down, and secrets will be revealed. Neil confronts Devon and Hilary, revealing their affair to everyone. Hilary and Devon feel Neil's wrath. Neil points his finger at everyone, including Cane, about knowing about the affair. Neil grips his suitcase. The plane shakes violently then goes down and crashes. After the plane goes down, Neil's family members find themselves in a life-and- death situation. Neil must face what is important to him, and he takes an emotional and complex journey. Secrets will be uncovered, other secrets created, and some unholy alliances formed. Ashley discusses her stolen perfume with Victor. Ashley tells Jack her plan to get their perfume into stores before Victor. Phyllis goes over the edge and loses her temper with Jack. At Nick's bar, Victor and Nikki clash when Victor discovers Nikki's secret. The building shakes and the ceiling collapses. Adam makes a dangerous decision and is closer to winning his wife back. Adam's focus is on Chelsea and getting his life back with her and their son. Lauren receives some news that is unexpected and shocking. Victor and Jack are forced to work together. A confession is made that startles everyone.

Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of Feb 16th...May Include Spoilers! ***

If anyone (Sharke) would find some spoilers about the plane crash that would be great!!!

Honored Contributor

What I've found so far, still not 100% sure if Austin has been murdered or not. One woman said "he sure looks dead" LOL I'll bring what I got. any Face booker's might know, also.

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/video?watch=4hmb9zdu6t

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdNmuHwKpuo

Honored Contributor

Wonder what Lauren's news is...is she pregnant? Is ""Carmy"" back????

Honored Contributor

Believe it or not I heard that rumor about Lauren, but, it would had to have been prior to Michael's medical problems. Nah, my boyfriend ain't back I'd burned up the airwaves with that news ! LOL after that scare she had I would had thought she would had made sure the possibility could never occur. I even heard that Fen gets killed ! I don't print it, but, rumors are flying left and right. Way back when I first reported on Delia I made double d**n sure I was right before I blew it and I was right. Now, they're saying Austin is dead and I kind of believe that because he's not 'central' to the show anyway. LOL

Honored Contributor

The question is...who would want to kill Austin??? The ""mystery"" person he was texting with???

Honored Contributor

He had words with Joe before he left for the cabin. I don't really know.

One of these men will die next week......

Embedded image permalink

we know it's not Victor , Nick. LOL My money is on Fen or Austin. To bad Billy is not in pic. Dylan, can be excused, also. LOL Everything on the net is just to 'wild' right now. CBS, is playing it close to the vest.

Honored Contributor

On 2/15/2015 Sharke said:

Believe it or not I heard that rumor about Lauren, but, it would had to have been prior to Michael's medical problems. Nah, my boyfriend ain't back I'd burned up the airwaves with that news ! LOL after that scare she had I would had thought she would had made sure the possibility could never occur. I even heard that Fen gets killed ! I don't print it, but, rumors are flying left and right. Way back when I first reported on Delia I made double d**n sure I was right before I blew it and I was right. Now, they're saying Austin is dead and I kind of believe that because he's not 'central' to the show anyway. LOL

Nope, he's not central but he sure is cute, and unless they are bringing back Lauren's boy-toy (which would be a good thing), this show is lacking cute guys...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Actually, if they REALLY wanted to shake things up, killing off someone central would be one way to do it... but I agree, I don't think they will... Of that crew, I wouldn't miss most of them at all, and Joe would be my pick... and actually, other than Victor and Nick on the first tier and Neil and Dylan on the second, all of these guys is expendable...

As of late last week, Austin (the actor) was Tweeting about how much fun it is going to work on the Y&R set every day, so like I said, either he didn't know he was being killed of, which is hard to fathom, or he was being coy... Still, since Jack's son is apparently rescheduled to resurface next week, the timing seems right for one of the 'younger generation' to hit the trail... That said, looking at the supposed cast 'comings and goings' no one is listed as departing... Of course, it's always likely they managed to actually keep it a secret!

Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 2/15/2015 loveschocolate said:

The question is...who would want to kill Austin??? The "mystery" person he was texting with???

That text almost looked like it was with someone he planned to 'hook up' with... And Summer, (who I personally wouldn't miss...) apparently didn't go home that night...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...