Valued Contributor

The Pet Chat Corner February 9 - 15, 2015

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts.

Valued Contributor

Re: The Pet Chat Corner February 9 - 15, 2015

Goodness gracious, a late start to the Pet Chat on yet another snowy morning! And I don't even have snowblowing to blame, because it is yet to be done. yikes!

In any case, I hope this is a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies.

Prayers continue, always, for those in need.

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.blink} Not a drop of snow here in central NJ only some light rain and a mix of wet snow. Windy and very raw. We fed our squirrels and our deer this morning. The deer came in herds coming for our vegetables that we left for them this morning. And the squirrels were fighting over the nuts we left for them this morning. Water dishes were replaced with more water. Never enough there is just so many of them, I hope they all find some safe haven from the storms that are coming. Have a good day everyone. And be careful driving and walking if you venture out this morning.

Honored Contributor

Suppose to be in 70's down here for a few more days, then, back in 60's for rest of week. I'm not complaining !

Shout out to the Panda hope all is well for her.

Husband is off today, well, he's off every MOn. and Wed. LOL anyway, we're going out to a nice place for lunch kind of a pre Valentiny thing. ROFL

To Sheltie mom and all ...kiss..kiss............Hugs to all !

susyspinningheartsjillster.gif

Respected Contributor

Happy Monday to my PCC friends and furbabies,

I have an unspoken request for prayers. There has been a lot going on with my life this past week (don't worry, health isn't worse, hubby and I are fine and my family is fine) and I just need to keep reminding myself to give this to God. I know that I am not giving many details. I can't right now but I do appreciate your prayers! Just know that each of you mean so much to me!

Hugs, prayers and love!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Esteemed Contributor

panda... praying now to St Jude for you. Take care dear.

Super Contributor

May everyone's week be free of heavy burdens, but if not remember ~~ you are in His care. And how wonderful it is that we have our pets to give us unconditional love to "get us through" those day.

Panda .... we are here for you! (Galatians 6:2)

Super Contributor

Hi everyone. Hope all is well with you and your furbabies. Panda I will say a prayer to St. Jude also. He's the one I turn to in times of stress and problems. My Mom always told me to turn to St. Jude whenever there is an issue in your life. He's the patron saint of impossible or lost causes.

Hero is good. Not happy cause he isn't getting his walks lately. I fell down a few stairs at work and tore a few ligaments in my foot, so I can't walk much yet. It still hurts and is swollen a bit. And there's so much ice and snow, I wouldn't be doing much walking anyway. I hate the ice. It's much worse than snow.

Matty can't believe you don't have snow in Jersey. I thought it was hitting all along the east coast. We're getting hammered in CT. Not as bad as Boston though. They are really getting slammed.

Kiss the furbabies for Hero and I. Hopefully spring will be here before too long. Can't wait.

Esteemed Contributor

NChange! What a nasty thing to have happen. Just take it slow and easy and let it completely heal. Sometimes we want to rush it and end up having greater problems than the first. The one good thing is it's not lovely Spring weather and Hero is looking longingly at you! Angie and I did get out for a little walk today (in the street)sidewalks are too icy. We still have about 6 inches from our last 18 or 19 inches left.

Panda sending you all the good thoughts. My special Saint is Anthony. My husband became very ill years ago, near death. Our children were 4 and 7, it was so scary. I prayed to St. Anthony and he came through for us in a wonderful way. Not to be thankful for excellent medical care, also. I still have my lovely man, thank God.

I feel so bad for all the people in the East with snow. Where can they possibly put any more?

Daisy and Angie are doing well, a little cabin fever here and there but doing ok.

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you kind people here and your furkids from me, Angie and Daisy.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

NChange! What a nasty thing to have happen. Just take it slow and easy and let it completely heal. Sometimes we want to rush it and end up having greater problems than the first. The one good thing is it's not lovely Spring weather and Hero is looking longingly at you! Angie and I did get out for a little walk today (in the street)sidewalks are too icy. We still have about 6 inches from our last 18 or 19 inches left.

Panda sending you all the good thoughts. My special Saint is Anthony. My husband became very ill years ago, near death. Our children were 4 and 7, it was so scary. I prayed to St. Anthony and he came through for us in a wonderful way. Not to be thankful for excellent medical care, also. I still have my lovely man, thank God.

I feel so bad for all the people in the East with snow. Where can they possibly put any more?

Daisy and Angie are doing well, a little cabin fever here and there but doing ok.

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you kind people here and your furkids from me, Angie and Daisy.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth