Esteemed Contributor

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/09/us/ohio-hero-dog/index.html

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

emmysmom,

I'm wiping away tears. You don't know how much I needed to read that tonight! What a very sweet and precious dog! Thank you! Give Miss Emmy and yourself hugs from me! Love to you both!

Hugs, prayers and love!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Super Contributor

I sure hope he makes it. And I hope someone gives him a loving home when he does. Maybe the vet will who is trying desperately to save him.

What would be do without dogs.

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/9/2015 panda lady said:

emmysmom,

I'm wiping away tears. You don't know how much I needed to read that tonight! What a very sweet and precious dog! Thank you! Give Miss Emmy and yourself hugs from me! Love to you both!

Hugs, prayers and love!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

Panda! Are you ok?? I just saw this..so sorry I didn't see it earlier! Sending you hugs from Emmy and me..we both love ya!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor
On 2/10/2015 NChgOfMyAttitude said:

I sure hope he makes it. And I hope someone gives him a loving home when he does. Maybe the vet will who is trying desperately to save him.

What would be do without dogs.

I wouldn't want to love in a world without animals! They are angels!

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

What a heart-warming story. I'm so sad that when Carmen recovers, she won't be able to be with her beloved owner. At least she'll have other family members to love her, though. Poor little thing, I wish her the best.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Esteemed Contributor

That is so sad, I sure hope she makes it. That's why dog spelled backwards is God. I truly believe this. I would not know what to do without my dog. He brings so much joy to my life.

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/11/2015 elated said:

That is so sad, I sure hope she makes it. That's why dog spelled backwards is God. I truly believe this. I would not know what to do without my dog. He brings so much joy to my life.

Yes, I believe this! Look at the service dogs that have saved service men's lives in Iraq and Afghanistan..etc! Its no wonder they want to take them home..my dog gives me so much love and companionship!

-- Mae West
Super Contributor
On 2/11/2015 emmysmom said:
On 2/11/2015 elated said:

Yes, I believe this! Look at the service dogs that have saved service men's lives in Iraq and Afghanistan..etc! Its no wonder they want to take them home..my dog gives me so much love and companionship!

I believe this, too! Our dogs are our kids and have such special places in our hearts.