Honored Contributor

*** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of Feb 9th...May Include Spoilers! ***

What a "wow" cliffhanger on Friday!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of Feb 9th...May Include Spoilers! ***

Neil decides not to confront Hilary and Devon. Neil decides to keep secret that he has his vision back and plots his revenge. Phyllis finds a new home. Nikki finds a new confidante. Chelsea discovers the real relationship between Sage and Gabriel. Paul questions Christine about her feelings for Phyllis. Since Joe's arrival in Genoa City, Dylan has been fighting his jealously and strained relationship with Avery. Dylan tries to apologize to Avery after a nasty fight, but Joe interrupts them, and tempers flare. Joe's mission is to provoke Dylan and he pushes all of Dylan's buttons. Avery is worried about Dylan's PTSD. A mysterious person arrives in Genoa City. Mariah and Summer receive a mysterious invitation to a Valentine's Day party at the Abbott cabin. Mariah and Summer set aside their animosity and try to figure out who is throwing this mysterious party. Mariah's and Summer's interest is piqued and they go to the party with Kevin and Austin. They all look forward to a good time at the party but wonder why they were sent there. They are being watched from afar. Lily promises Cane a Valentine's Day he will never forget. Avery takes a walk down memory lane to a Valentine's Day spent with Joe. Genoa City residents celebrate Valentine's Day. A major storm is heading towards Genoa City that will turn lives upside down, and secrets will be revealed. After a plane goes down, Neil's family members find themselves in a life and death situation. Neil must face what is important to him, and he takes an emotional and complex journey. Secrets will be uncovered, other secrets created, and some unholy alliances formed.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of Feb 9th...May Include Spoilers! ***

Oh no Neil is turning into a very rational I must say monster I can't wait to watch this week.

I am interested in who is behind the Mariah, Summer invitation that is strange.

I'm guessing that the snowstorm will bring together Avery/Joe, Dylan/Sharon and I really am hoping Chelsea/Adam!

Honored Contributor

Yes, should be interesting. Hope it's Adam/ Chelsea, too. Billy is just sooooo boring!!! I think Dylan and Avery are history. Dylan will probably get together with Sharon. Nikki will surely be hitting the bottle hard if that happens.

Super Contributor

On 2/8/2015 loveschocolate said:

Neil decides not to confront Hilary and Devon. Neil decides to keep secret that he has his vision back and plots his revenge. Phyllis finds a new home. Nikki finds a new confidante. Chelsea discovers the real relationship between Sage and Gabriel. Paul questions Christine about her feelings for Phyllis. Since Joe's arrival in Genoa City, Dylan has been fighting his jealously and strained relationship with Avery. Dylan tries to apologize to Avery after a nasty fight, but Joe interrupts them, and tempers flare. Joe's mission is to provoke Dylan and he pushes all of Dylan's buttons. Avery is worried about Dylan's PTSD. A mysterious person arrives in Genoa City. Mariah and Summer receive a mysterious invitation to a Valentine's Day party at the Abbott cabin. Mariah and Summer set aside their animosity and try to figure out who is throwing this mysterious party. Mariah's and Summer's interest is piqued and they go to the party with Kevin and Austin. They all look forward to a good time at the party but wonder why they were sent there. They are being watched from afar. Lily promises Cane a Valentine's Day he will never forget. Avery takes a walk down memory lane to a Valentine's Day spent with Joe. Genoa City residents celebrate Valentine's Day. A major storm is heading towards Genoa City that will turn lives upside down, and secrets will be revealed. After a plane goes down, Neil's family members find themselves in a life and death situation. Neil must face what is important to him, and he takes an emotional and complex journey. Secrets will be uncovered, other secrets created, and some unholy alliances formed.

Another major storm, turning lives upside down ??? How unoriginal ! {#emotions_dlg.glare}

I AM looking forward to Neil's revenge...it should be a must-see episode ! During May Sweeps, perhaps ? {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Super Contributor

On 2/8/2015 LuvitorLIT said:

Oh no Neil is turning into a very rational I must say monster I can't wait to watch this week.

I am interested in who is behind the Mariah, Summer invitation that is strange.

I'm guessing that the snowstorm will bring together Avery/Joe, Dylan/Sharon and I really am hoping Chelsea/Adam!

My first knee-jerk response is ... *Ian Ward*!?!? {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched Friday's show yet. I better get busy...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Oh, and by the way... I didn't even know there was an Abbot cabin...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

Hmmm... So is the Underground about to collapse...? That whole building inspector thing is out of left field... No idea what they're building up to with Austin 'forgetting' to say anything to Nick...

And PLEASE Nick, send Faith off to boarding school... I implore you!

Cool about Neil... I hope he sticks it to the uber repugnant Devon... He's always made me sick to look at...

Should be an interesting week.

Honored Contributor

The whole Hilary/Devon situation is a MAJOR ick factor.....