Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Our new puppy with my mom

The picture did not come out.

Go back to photobucket, click on the "direct" link they give you and copy this. Then, go to you post, note the little "tree" in color you see at the top of a reply, paste your link there and the photo will go right into your post.

Esteemed Contributor

Respected Contributor

What a nice photo of the two of them!
"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor

Beautiful and precious! ~~Congratulations~~

I saw another tail in that cage! Any chance she would take 2 .... I did! Let us know the name of the new addition :-)

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/7/2015 LuvMySpaniels said:

Beautiful and precious! ~~Congratulations~~

I saw another tail in that cage! Any chance she would take 2 .... I did! Let us know the name of the new addition :-)

They had ten puppies. Four are no spoken for. My mom could of taken all of them lol. Her name will be chloe. She is six weeks and we pick her up in two weeks. Her dad is a english creme golden.
Esteemed Contributor

My smile for the day ... Puppy love!

Honored Contributor

Too cute! Our boy also had a father who was an English cream, so he's registered as 'light'.

Glad you found your girl. Also glad they don't let them go too early. My Ru was 8 weeks and 5 days old when we got him. Now he's 4.5 years old - w/b 5 in July. Time flies!

Esteemed Contributor

I am so excited to bring her home in a couple of weeks. Its going to be a long two weeks. My mom and I are going to go to petsmart and pick some new stuff for her. It will be so neat to suprise my niece and nephew. My nephew has been asking when we were getting a new puppy.
Honored Contributor

What a beautiful dog

Congratulations on your new friend.