Honored Contributor

*** Young & Restless Discussion Group for Week Feb 2nd*** May Include Spoilers!

Sounds like a lot is going to happen in GC this week!

Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group for Week Feb 2nd*** May Include Spoilers!

Christine orders Phyllis to go to Fairview for a psychiatric evaluation. Phyllis lashes out at Jack and feels that Jack resents her return complicating his life with Kelly. Kelly is not ready to give up without a fight and makes a move on Jack in spite of his rejection. Jill and Victor clash over the sale of Chancellor. Joes alliances could return to bite him in the butt. Cane, Jill and Colin fight to take Chancellor back from Victor. Victor doesn't offer up much resistance. Sage wants her own life and a forever relationship with Nick. Sage offers to testify on Nick's behalf, which upsets Sharon and Faith. Nick declines Sage's offer. Nick and Sharon are reluctant to let Faith talk with a social worker. Nick and Sharon decide to call a cease-fire for Faith's sake but wonders if he can trust Sharon. Phyllis is arrested for the attempted murder of Kelly. Dylan confronts Joe about Avery. Adam's focus is on Chelsea and he believes true romance will bring her back to him. Chelsea feels more comfortable knowing Gabriel and Sage are a couple. Chelsea gets an interesting offer from Adam. Sage remains Adam's conscience and may be the one to expose him. Gabriel can't lose Adam's trait of using people. Nikki begins to question Victor's motives. Neil's doctors give him some surprising news. Lily ask Cane to tell her the truth and pushes him to come clean. Devon rocks Hilary's world. Jack and Victor's rivalry reaches an unexpected head. Victor discovers a secret that he uses to destroy Jack once and for all. When Kyle and Fen return to GC they are immediately wrapped in a mystery.

Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group for Week Feb 2nd*** May Include Spoilers!

Kelly told Jack that Phyllis ""confessed"" on Fridays episode. I didn't hear Phyllis confess to anything. Kelly couldn't wait to get to Jack and tell him that. She set Phyllis up big time....

Trusted Contributor

I think it will turn out that Kelly is bananas.

Jessa
Esteemed Contributor

I think Kelly is unstable perhaps from growing up in a dysfunctional family, her son's death and whatever else happened to her.

Glad the stories are picking up sounds interesting for this week.

Honored Contributor

The plot thickens...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Most people seem to think it's either Kelly or Phyllis who's crazy .....

I think it could be BOTH!

Esteemed Contributor

I think it's both too.

I am having a hard time with the internet today because of the weather from last night night's storm into the rush hour this morning.

Honored Contributor

I dunno....Phyllis is ""out there"" but I think Kelly is the real nutcase. Looks like Jill and Cane will be running Chancellor.

Honored Contributor

On 2/2/2015 Tinkrbl44 said:

Most people seem to think it's either Kelly or Phyllis who's crazy .....

I think it could be BOTH!

I'm still not ruling out a third person being involved.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...