Regular Contributor

The power of brotherly love.....

My user name says it all...Have6cats, but for the past 2 years, Have5cats would be more accurate. About 6 months ago, my 22 year old twin boys, Jimmy and Buffy died within a month of each other. They are together forever. This past Friday, my boy Chester left us. He also left behind his twin brother Dean who he spent the last 19 years with as one half of a very happy pair. Dean devoted the weekend to finding Chester and when his search could not locate his buddy, he became very depressed and passed today. I only hope that the power of brotherly love will help heal our broken hearts.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The power of brotherly love.....

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of both sets of your twin boy kitties -- no wonder your hearts are heavy tonight. Not only did they all have each other, they had you to nurture their friendship and provide them with a wonderful, caring, long life with you. I'd say that they were very lucky to have you, but I'm pretty sure that you're viewing it the other way around.

There is nothing like a boy kitty and did you ever have a bonanza in that department. Somehow I think that Heaven in gaining four new boy cat angels is a boisterous, more loving place these past months and today.

No matter how long they are with us, it's never enough time, never. Please know our prayers are with you and your family, and that over time your hearts will know peace.

Honored Contributor

I'm SO sorry about your losses. What long great lives they lead. Your sadness must be great, but theirs was greater. That's the worst thing about having our pets. Knowing one day......

Respected Contributor

I can't imagine what you are going through, it's hard enough to lose one let alone four so recently. I am so sorry for your loss.

I have twin boys 7 months old and they are as close as can be.

After that many years together I can see that your boys at that age wouldn't know anything else and miss their brother terribly.

Trusted Contributor

I am so sorry for the loss of all your sweet babies. Thats just too much to have to endure,hope God helps heal your very heavy heart.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Respected Contributor

Hello, Have6Cats. Smile

I'm very sorry for your loss. Twins seem to have a very strong connection, even human twins.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss. I know what the loss of a beloved pet feels like & my heart aches for you. Hugs from afar. (((-)))

Respected Contributor

(((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) when there are no words. I am so sorry.

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Super Contributor

I am very sorry that you've recently lost four of your beloved cats. The loss of so many of your dear pets will be tough to get over. But as you've said, the power of the memory of the brotherly love these bonded cats shared with one another will help mend your broken hearts.

Actually, my own heart is touched by your story of how much your cats genuinely loved and cared for each other until the end of their lives. Makes one rethink the importance of allowing bonded pets to stay together forever.

You had to be a wonderful guardian for these precious little souls to live as long as they did. I totally admire you for nurturing them like you have.

They are being nurtured in Heaven now -- and one day you will be reunited with your sweet kitty boys. That will be a good day -- a day that a lot of us who have lost beloved pets are looking forward to.

May the Lord comfort your hearts with his great love. Take care. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

By the way, Have6cats, it would be nice if you wrote a story about these sweet cats. Smiley Happy