Esteemed Contributor

Catlvr -- how is Rudolph the kitty doing?

I've been thinking about him. Jeremiah2911 (57Babe, I'm thinking from older days) had some great suggestions, too.

Super Contributor

Re: Catlvr -- how is Rudolph the kitty doing?

Hi sammycat. You are so sweet for asking about him. We've been to the vet again and did some more tests and nothing else seems to be wrong but the stomatitis. He has not been helped by the anibiotics and had 13 teeth removed last summer. I am adding liquid to his canned food to make it super soft and sometimes he really goes for it. He does not seem unhappy or uncomfortable but he has lost weight. He gets extra loves and cuddles every day. As the vet said he is not strong and has a poor immune system. The other two, Noel Sugarpaws and Comet are really well. I hope all is well with you and hubby.??
Esteemed Contributor

Aw, poor Rudolph! Have you tried hills science a/d to get some calories into his kitty bones....just in the short term? Stinky in a delicious way and he may go for it. Or Clinicare liquid diet (sometimes they'll lap it up; others, you need to do a syringe). Both of those really patched old Schmoo over until he was able to do better on his own.

Love the names of your other babies, too, by the way. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

DH and I are doing OK. Both of us got bronchitis earlier this month and mine went to pneumonia, but we are slowly crawling up out of the basement on this one.

Know that we are praying for Rudolph and the whole brood!

Super Contributor

Sammycat, I am going to try some other food. They are eating blue buffalo chicken and have been enjoying for more than a year. I started that when Rudolph became diabetic and for a long time he gained weight and was bigger than the other two. I hope you and DH feel 100per cent very soon.
Honored Contributor

Me and my kitties...Tabitha,Samantha,Olivia,Henry and Jack...are sending your precious boy tons of love{#emotions_dlg.tt1} and hugs...please deliver!

((((((((((((RUDOLPH)))))))))))

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}