Honored Contributor

***Y&R Discussion Group for Week of January 26th***May Include Spoilers!!

It's a new week....wonder what Genoa City will be up too!

Honored Contributor

Re: ***Y&R Discussion Group for Week of January 26th***May Include Spoilers!!

From what I have read, Nikki is spiraling downward with her drinking with tragic consequences. Nick and Sharon's custody battle will get ugly. Dylan's dark side comes out. Adam attempts to defuse the error with Chelsea. Adam kisses Sage where Chelsea can see him. Billy suspects Gabrielle/Adam might be stalking Chelsea. Either Phyllis or Kelly or both could go off the deep end. Neil asks Hilary to tell him the truth. Jill prepares to battle Victor for Chancellor Industries. Ashley has a major setback at Jabot. Chelsea learns that details about Adam's "death" might not be as they originally appeared. Ben and Victoria reach a decision about their relationship.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know about Nikki she gets so twisted about what Victor's doing wrong but doesn't think about what her drinking is doing to her own health and to her grandchildren. Enough already.

Dylan's dark side is going to land him in jail which will leave a clear path for Joe to get Avery I think.

Super Contributor

Sounds like things are about to get interesting!! Don't know which one is nuttier than a fruitcake....Phyllis or Kelly. I think Jack should dump both of them and start fresh with someone new. Either one will only bring him more misery. Ever notice how Kelly's hair is 'picture perfect'? She was laying in the hospital bed and every hair was perfectly in place. The gal that plays Phyllis is really a beauty. Her hair, skin, clothes, nails are always perfect. It aggravates me that Nick can never be without a woman. Poor Faith, I know she is snarky, but she just wants some attention from her daddy. He should be paying more attention to her. Oh well......

Loveschocolate, my favorite chocolate is also dark. This is good for me because no one else in family likes it, so it leaves more for me. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Luvitor, are you hunkering down?? Nanny24, nobody in my house likes dark chocolate also!!!

Trusted Contributor

Stay safe all those who live on the east coast. I live in Pgh and we got 5in.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

On 1/26/2015 JESSA said:

Stay safe all those who live on the east coast. I live in Pgh and we got 5in.

I live near DC and the weather people here botched it yet again, as they so often do... For heaven's sake. Some schools were closed and some closed early as the weather idiots were calling for anywhere from 1-6 inches (quite a range isn't it, and it only got larger in 'outlying areas'...) but they couldn't even get that right... As of right now, we got exactly nothing... And they wonder why they have no credibility...

As for the show, I haven't watched yet, but it did seem as though Chelsea was having a reaction to Adam last week, when she told him they should meet in the future at Jabot... Think some feelings were surfacing that she didn't think should. Of course, I don't know how the poor woman can so much as look at 'Billy', much less kiss him, without barfing... As for Nicki, the entire alcoholic storyline has just gotten so old. Writers need to keep in mind that you just can't keep pulling the same things out and expect anyone to be interested...

Agree on Nick and his women... always has to have one under his wing, but then so does Jack... Between the two of them, they seem to have wedded and/or bedded pretty much every woman in GC...

As for Faith, don't care what she needs... the kid is a brat and is annoying and speaking purely for myself, the less screen time she gets the better I'm going to like it!

I don't know... the whole Jill against Victor thing has the potential to get interesting, but given the writing lately, it could also be another one of those that just seems to drag on... They aren't writing Jill very well these days and the other characters surrounding her are just so dull... They need to pull her out of her immediate 'group' and involve her more with other, more interesting, characters if they want a story line involving her and Victor feuding to really take off... As far as I'm concerned, they can send Colin and Cane back Down Under and Cane can take Lily, among others, with him!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I made it home it took almost three hours; it is terrible out!

I wish I had known earlier I would have stocked up on chocolate....I'm not a fan of dark chocolate but I do eat it occasionally depends on what kind. I guess my stash of hot chocolate with marshmallows will have to do.

Getting ready to watch Y&R hopefully at 7pm I'm sure they interuppted it earlier beacuse of the storm.

Respected Contributor

Am I the only one who thinks Hillary will become pregnant with Devon?

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

On 1/26/2015 hyacinth003 said:

Am I the only one who thinks Hillary will become pregnant with Devon?

Hyacinth {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Given this is soap-ville, it sounds like a reasonable expectation... Personally though, I don't much care what they do with them... On top of finding them relatively dull and pretty much unappealing, I haven't been a regular viewer in so long that with just a few exceptions, like Adam and Chelsea, the only characters I seem to have a real interest in are those that were around when I was a regular viewer before...

Incidentally, I love chocolate of all kinds and while I like dark, only to a point. Once it starts to get a relatively high percentage of cacao, though, it's to sour and bitter for me. I do like my chocolate to be at least somewhat sweet.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...