Esteemed Contributor

To my pet lovers, a very HAPPY video!

This will make your day..its made mine!! Enjoy!!!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

http://www.break.com/video/pitbull-remembers-the-man-who-rescued-him-2759157?utm_source=Outbrain&utm...

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Re: To my pet lovers, a very HAPPY video!

Hi emmysmom, I couldn't open the link but the description of it touched my heart! Thanks for sharing! Give yourself and that sweet girl of yours a big hug! Hugs, prayers and love, {#emotions_dlg.wub}Panda!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

we all sure could use one.......

Respected Contributor

Hey, Sharke! I've missed talking with you on the boards. Great that you're here! Hugs, prayers and love to you, too! {#emotions_dlg.wub}Panda

Honored Contributor

I started my own board way away from the Q.

come in to copy and paste ROFL

Respected Contributor

I'll come visit and read/discuss. I truly don't watch much anymore but I miss talking to you.

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

That is really cute. I hate the bad image pits get because of bad people. I have seen so many vids of pits that are big teddy bears. One of the things that has gotten me through the passing of jake is the cute dog videos.
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/20/2015 panda lady said:

I'll come visit and read/discuss. I truly don't watch much anymore but I miss talking to you.

Thanks panda!! How are you doing?? Hopefully the kids are behaving at school and you're feeling better! I have quit watching ALL soaps! (It was affecting me, in a bad way!)..very busy working as a personal assistant! No more agencies for me..I only work for lovely appreciative people. Wink

When you say you don't watch much, are you referring here or TV?? Trying to make this year a positive one~

love and hugs{#emotions_dlg.wub} Emmy and me~

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/20/2015 ccassaday said: That is really cute. I hate the bad image pits get because of bad people. I have seen so many vids of pits that are big teddy bears. One of the things that has gotten me through the passing of jake is the cute dog videos.

We used to have a pit bull mix..I watch Pit bulls and Parolees..that show has made a big impact..you're right, its bad people like (Michael Ick) that are the problem!

-- Mae West