Valued Contributor

The Pet Chat Corner January 19 - 25, 2015

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts.

Valued Contributor

Re: The Pet Chat Corner January 19 - 25, 2015

Happy Monday as we honor Dr. Martin Luther King. Hope this is a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies. Prayers continue, always, for those in need.

Respected Contributor

Happy Monday Honkers. I hope everyone has a shiny day.

doxie

Honored Contributor

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing everyone a very pleasant day today and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Esteemed Contributor

Hope everyone has a great week ahead. Looks like we're in for a nice weather week here,sunny and 30s-40s,can't ask for better in Jan.
Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

Happy Monday to my PCC friends and furbabies!

Blessings to everyone for a wonderful week ahead. I'm hoping to hear back from my dr. office to schedule my blood clot test tomorrow. Although I'm not expecting to have any, I just want the verification that I don't have them. I can't say it enough how blessed I feel to have such wonderful friends here! Love to you all! Hug those furbabies for me!

Hugs, prayers and love!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Valued Contributor

Happy hump day!
Esteemed Contributor

Good morning to all here!

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/19/2015 panda lady said:

Blessings to everyone for a wonderful week ahead. I'm hoping to hear back from my dr. office to schedule my blood clot test tomorrow. Although I'm not expecting to have any, I just want the verification that I don't have them. I can't say it enough how blessed I feel to have such wonderful friends here! Love to you all! Hug those furbabies for me!

Panda

panda.. All good thoughts and healing prayers coming your way. I hope you are feeling well?

Respected Contributor

On 1/21/2015 Matty6 said:
On 1/19/2015 panda lady said:

Panda

panda.. All good thoughts and healing prayers coming your way. I hope you are feeling well?

Aww...thank you, Matty! Actually, I am feeling better. It will be good to have the MRI done and my surgery follow up on Monday. I can ask him the questions that I have. Although he is a surgeon, he has a great bedside manner. That is not always easy to find.

Hugs, prayers and love to your sweet family, furbabies, and all of my friends here!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

I'm not short...I'm fun size!