Respected Contributor

I feel certifiably crazy. We have just gotten our 9th kitty. We also have one dog.

My daughter is the culprit in chief here. He was up for adoption in our local garden store. Of course, he's cute, but so are all kittens!

He is about half black and half white. He is 12 weeks old now. He has grown so much in just the 2 weeks we've had him. We have named him "Percy." My daughter loved "Thomas the Tank Engine" for so long, so he was a male character. Our last kitten, Neville, died suddenly from heart failure at about 5 months. We've never recovered from that.

I haven't had such a young kitten in awhile. You forget how they are. He is pretty rambunctious a lot of the time. But, he mostly sleeps at night. We have him in our master bedroom for now.

Hyacinth {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Esteemed Contributor

Hyacinth, I think you're a wonderful, lovely and loving person.. ((So sorry about Neville!!))..looks like Percy to the rescue!! I remember all 3 of my boys loved Thomas and friends!!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Hyacinth..

Congrats on the new arrival!

I well remember when you suddenly lost your precious Neville and I have no doubt that he reached out a paw from beyond The Bridge to bring Percy into your lives so that you could save him and give that sweet kitten the loving forever home he deserves to have.

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Valued Contributor

Ahhh, who doesn't love a kitten? And if someone says they don't, then I don't want to be friends with them!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} My kids keep asking if we can adopt another cat. And the answer is NO. At least for now. Best wishes on the new addition!

Respected Contributor
On 1/19/2015 glmama said:

Ahhh, who doesn't love a kitten? And if someone says they don't, then I don't want to be friends with them!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} My kids keep asking if we can adopt another cat. And the answer is NO. At least for now. Best wishes on the new addition!

My daughter is 27, and I couldn't say NO this time!

Hyacinth {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Respected Contributor

Once you have 8 kitties, what's one more? {#emotions_dlg.lol} Congratulations on being adopted by Percy! Can you post a photo soon?

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James