Honored Contributor

Do these really work as well as they say they do?

Yesterday, my bulldog sloshed water all over the floor in the kitchen at his bowl! I have a white floor and had no idea the puddle was there, until I hit it, and down I went, and am suffering the consequences this morning!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Neater Feeder - dog bowls

Yes Hooty, get one. I have one for my Lab ... Two raised dishes, one for food and one for water. Mine has a surround that prevents the water from getting on the floor. It has perforations so the water can drain into a shallow tray and stay there until you remove it and empty it. As noted on another thread, I got mine at Costco online in Canada. Winners/Marshalls and pet stores also sell them. No more mess on the floor and no more falls. I hope you're ok!

. LM
Esteemed Contributor

HOOTY ... see thread below called 'Raised Pet Bowls'.

Honored Contributor

Thank you sweet Lilysmom, just sore, and a swollen knee, but nothing broken!

Honored Contributor

They sell them on Amazon. It has great reviews.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Hooty, for some reason I can't copy and paste from Amazon dot com but if you go there and search 'neater feeder' pet bowls you will see the one I have. It is gold in color and gets 4 1/2 star reviews.

Feel better soon ... That sounds sore! LM

http://www.amazon.com/Neater-Feeder-Deluxe-Bronze-Brands/dp/B002A2QUAA/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=14215...

Honored Contributor

I just ordered the med-lg from the Q, best price I found, cannot wait to get it!

Thanks NickNack & Lilysmom!

Esteemed Contributor

Good Hooty. You'll love it. No more messes or slippery floors! LM

Honored Contributor

I am sad to report, my bulldog will not eat out of the Neater Feeder, he is afraid of it! We are following the advice that came with it about putting old bowls near it, so he will get use to it, but no luck ............ any ideas would be appreciated, TIA!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh Hooty, no!!! What awful luck. I would try to put some he/she LOVES in the neater feeder bowl. For my Lab, that would be toast with a bit of jam. Bad, yes I know. DH shares his toast with the dog every morning. Also, make sure his/her dog tags aren't hitting the feeder when they eat. That causes scares sometimes. Maybe try half a meal put in the regular bowl and half in the neater feeder. Good luck HOOTY. Let me know how it goes! LM