Esteemed Contributor

Just have to vent... a sad story ... but a happy ending! Thank goodness!

{#emotions_dlg.angry} Was reading the Daily news which is a NYC newspaper that is delivered to us every morning as I was turning the pages I came across a story about a puppy [shiatsu pom mix hope I spelled this right? Oh well think not.] a tiny puppy was put in a plastic bag and tossed out to be left in the cold the reason because the the owner and his girlfriend could not afford a vet bill. A wonderful person found the puppy who suffered some head injuries and a broken leg. He was taken to a vet clinic and is on the mend and got a wonderful forever home .. one of the vet clinic workers adopted him and named him PIP because even with his injuries he is full of play and loveable and so adorable he can melt every ones hearts here. The morons.. the sick head cases were arrested and will be paying a fine for what they did. Steven kept saying "Just let me have five minutes with the both of them" just five minutes will be enough for me. We would have adopted that baby in a NYC minute.. I am from Staten Island and know the area and the clinic that baby was taken to. But, glad the angels were looking out for tiny little PIP! Thanks for letting me vent! I am still shaking but, much relieved. Anna [aka matty6]

Honored Contributor

Re: Just have to vent... a sad story ... but a happy ending! Thank goodness!

Paying a fine is a slap on the wrist as far as I'm concerned! Those two disgusting and vile pieces of ga*b*ge should have been thrown into jail!

There is no doubt in my mind those heinous creeps abused that precious puppy and inflicted the head injuries and broke it's leg!

Praying that this sweet baby heals quickly and is soon placed in the loving forever home that it deserves to have.

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Wait, all they got was a fine for basically trying to kill the puppy? What's up with that? I thought NY touted itself as being so progressive?

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

I failed to include in my thread that they will get jail time. Also as I read the rest of this article that this happened back in September of last year. I was so upset and angry that I could not finish the rest of it. I made myself read the whole article. Also Pip is now 8 months old an doing very well with his new owner. He is being watched very carefully to make sure he has no seizures from his head injuries and he has not had any in the months the new owner has had him. Which is a blessing. These articles are hard for me to read,I react in angry and sadness first. Thank you for replying.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/14/2015 beastielove said:

Paying a fine is a slap on the wrist as far as I'm concerned! Those two disgusting and vile pieces of ga*b*ge should have been thrown into jail!

There is no doubt in my mind those heinous creeps abused that precious puppy and inflicted the head injuries and broke it's leg!

Praying that this sweet baby heals quickly and is soon placed in the loving forever home that it deserves to have.

Hi Beastie.. Little Pip did get a very wonderful ""forever"" home. And now lives in Manhattan with his new owner and is doing very well. Have a nice evening. Anna [aka matty6]

Honored Contributor

Thanks for updating. I understand why you initially didn't finish the article. Glad to hear he is ok now.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

On 1/14/2015 Matty6 said:
On 1/14/2015 beastielove said:

Hi Beastie.. Little Pip did get a very wonderful ""forever"" home. And now lives in Manhattan with his new owner and is doing very well. Have a nice evening. Anna [aka matty6]

Thanks for the update Anna.

I'm so happy that Little Pip is in his much deserved wonderful forever home and I'm beyond elated that those two pieces of ga*ba*e will be thrown into jail (actually hoping that's where they are tight now!!).

Super Contributor

I can hardly stand to hear/read about such horrible treatment. I shudder to think about how those people would treat kids (sure hope they don't have any).

Thanks so much for sharing the great outcome!

Esteemed Contributor

Those monsters shouldn't see the light of day. DH is with your husband, Matty6: I think 5 minutes with both of them would solve the problem nicely.

Thank goodness little Pip will have no more fears or worries of mistreatment!

Esteemed Contributor

Love you Matty and your DH, you both have the right attitude!. I think they should put the perps in plastic bags and discard them in the cold..an eye for an eye!!!{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

So glad PIP has a happy ending! Btw, how is your rescue doing??

Em

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West