Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know of a store or web site that sell really nice raised dog feeders I have a Lab and I want to make it easier for her to eat and drink we just remodled our kitchen so I am looking for a really nice one. Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a set from Drs. Foster and Smith a few years ago -- very nice and solidly built.

Esteemed Contributor

I got one for my Lab at Costco. It is a Combo food bowl and water bowl with raised sides and a drain so that water is contained rather than spilled every time my messy Lab takes a drink. Just love it. No more mess. I'm got mine at Costco online. I am in Canada. You should also check out pet stores, Marshalls, etc. Good luck. I hope you find it as it makes cleanup so easy. LM

Trusted Contributor

Petco~

Honored Contributor

There is a potter who sells on eBay who makes raised pet bowls. I have used them for my dogs in the past. They're quite expensive, but they're very well made. Go to eBay and look up Classy Cat Dog Bowl. If you're interested I would send her a message and tell her it was for a lab and ask her if they're appropriate for large dogs. I used them for my Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, and they only weighed 18 lbs. They're really wonderful bowls. They're one piece pottery bowls.

Edited to add that I just checked eBay and only see the bowls for small to medium dogs. Maybe she doesn't make them for large dogs. I should have checked before I posted this. There are a lot of raised dog bowls on eBay though.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

My daughter just ordered one for our big golden doodle from Amazon yesterday. I don't know what it looks like, but you could see what they offer.

Esteemed Contributor

I order the neater feeder thru QVC for my GSD and she loved it! I also saw them at Burton's Total Pet store in my area. I've seen different types of the raised feeders on line and in the stores. I have the one that has the removable top tray that vents spilled water underneath. It works great. Keeps the dog chow dry and no more ""surprises"" of puddles in the kitchen.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for all your replies I went to Petco and the lady told me to check out the web site Iorn Works and I found what I was looking for,not cheap but our lab is worth it!! Thanks again.

Honored Contributor
On 1/15/2015 sherylsiu said:

Thanks for all your replies I went to Petco and the lady told me to check out the web site Iorn Works and I found what I was looking for,not cheap but our lab is worth it!! Thanks again.

I would like to go to that website, too, but I couldn't find it. What's the address?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

We've always had big dogs so I've used them for years. I got mine at TJ Maxx but that was over five years ago. I haven't looked at pet things there in quite a while.