Valued Contributor

The Pet Chat Corner January 12 - 18, 2015

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts.

Valued Contributor

Re: The Pet Chat Corner January 12 - 18, 2015

Another snowy morning here in WNY. Hope this will be a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies. Prayers continue, always, for those in need.

Special prayers going out to a friend from long ago here on the pet chat who had to let one of her furbabies go to the bridge yesterday. Godspeed.

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.w00t} Good morning to all of you. I am glad it finally warmed up a bit. It will be 29 tomorrow and in the 30's for the rest of the week... no snow on the horizon. I was glad to see the rain this morning it melted all the ice and snow that was left over from last week. And the foursome was able to be walked by Steven and I without much trouble. I wanted to update that our vet adopted both our feral [or not so feral cats 2] over the weekend. We were so happy about that they have a nice warm home now. Our wish is to get as many homeless pets adopted out. No animal should be without a good "forever" home. Okay, stepping off the soap box now.. thanks for letting me vent! Have a good week and be safe! AnnaSmile

Honored Contributor

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing all of my dear PCC friends have a very pleasant day today and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff.Smile

If any of you have to travel today and are dealing with terrible winter conditions, I pray that you get to your destinations and back home again safe and sound.

Matty... God Bless you,Steven and your vet for finding forever homes for those two precious kitties!

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Esteemed Contributor

WinkOn 1/12/2015 beastielove said:

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing all of my dear PCC friends have a very pleasant day today and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff.Smile

If any of you have to travel today and are dealing with terrible winter conditions, I pray that you get to your destinations and back home again safe and sound.

Matty... God Bless you,Steven and your vet for finding forever homes for those two precious kitties!

Thank you Beastie... No one is more deserving then the animals.Wink

Respected Contributor

Happy Monday PCC friends and furbabies,

I hope everyone had blessed day! It's a busy one with conferences and testing for me. I wanted to find out from you wonderful women, have you ever had onset pains after surgery? I am having pains in my arms and legs (nothing to do with the surgical site). The best way I can describe it is not being able to lift my arm up very high. Last week, my jaws began hurting, as well. This afternoon, I noticed swelling in my right leg around my ankle. It would be like if you twisted it or sprained it. I didn't fall or step wrong. I have heard others say that they had developed other problem areas after surgery. It feels like arthritis.

I am going back to the surgeon on the 26th for an MRI and a follow up. I plan to address this with him. I just wanted to check to see if any of you had experienced pains (seemingly unrelated) after surgery! I don't want to panic nor do I want to ignore something that might be a problem.

Have a blessed week! My prayers, hugs and love to you all.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Super Contributor

A note to Cheryl,

I was sorry to read that you are experiencing severe discomfort....I pray it is alleviated soon. My only thought is that if you are taking any prescription medications, these can render many unpleasant side affects (e.g., muscle pain, flushing, etc.) My mother-in-law had symptoms as you described and it was from her medication.

Your Pet-Lover friends are sending warm hugs your way!

Super Contributor

Greetings! I am the owner of the 40-lb, 2 1/2 yr old terrier mix rescue dog and the 90-lb, 18 month-old black Lab.

I am a psychotherapist and wanted to share a new thing I started with any of my clients who are interested: they can bring their pets to sessions! So far this week I have had 3 new puppies in my office and they were all adorable! Not only has it been fun, but it has been quite therapeutic for the clients as well as helpful for me to see the effects of their bonding. Very powerful sessions!

Honored Contributor

Friday Morning Greetings

Panda... I'm sending you tons of very special prayers and tons of very special Comfort Hugs and am hoping that the pain has subsided.

((((((((((((((PANDA)))))))))))

lucylover... Welcome to the PCC! It's a very friendly,animal loving and troll free thread! I think that your idea of having your clients bring their pets to their sessions is wonder-fur!

Wishing everyone a pawsome day!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

Happy Honking Friday everyone.

I am ready for the weekend.

doxie