Contributor
Mickie made it pass the New Year but today he got his wings. He has crossed the rainbow bridge and is now free from kidney and heart disease. He went way down in weight from 11lbs to 7 n almost a year he fought a tough life. He was and always will be my little yorkie that I Lways called mama's little handsome man! Now he is in God's hands and running through a field of flowers chasing birds once again. He has plenty of fur kids in heaven to help take care of him. But here on earth my heart is breaking so. Love you Mickie mama will see you agAin some day.
Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Denise
Esteemed Contributor

I'm so sorry about your baby. I fully believe that we will be reunited with all our little furry ones someday... how could it be heaven without them?

Valued Contributor
I'm so sorry for your loss. I know your heart is hurting right now and your house is too quiet. Please know you are not alone and that so many here care and understand. {{{Okiedokie}}} Godspeed Mickie
Honored Contributor

My heart goes out to you on the loss of your precious Mickie.

Please find comfort in the fact that Mickie always knew how very much you loved him,that he was surrounded by that same love when you sent him to The Bridge in peace and with dignity and that he's now happily running like a puppy with all of his new friends thru the sunlit meadows of that most blessed place on the other side of The Bridge.

I will light a candle for your sweet boy on the pet loss dot com site.

(((((((((((((OKIEDOKIE & HER BELOVED MICKIE)))))))))))))

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Esteemed Contributor
Sorry for your loss.
Esteemed Contributor

Mickie fought a very good fight with his Momma's loving care -- and he lives among the angels now, as he deserves.

Prayers for you and your family to find comfort and peace in knowing that Mickie knew you treasured him so.

Respected Contributor

So sorry to hear about Mickie. All the best to you and your family.

Super Contributor
So sorry for your loss. I have been wondering and keeping your boy in my prayers. I, too, believe we will be with those we love again one day. RIP sweet Mickie.
Super Contributor
I am so sorry about Mickie....please know so many of us understand your pain. Blessings to you in the days ahead.