Honored Contributor

SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK:

Monday, Dec.22:

- Faith is missing.
- Nick and Sharon argue.
- Paul organizes the search for Faith.
- Bicycle tracks are found by the side of the road.
- Sharon and Nick reminisce.

- Billy stops by Jack's house and meets "Gabriel Bingham".
- Jack doesn't reveal to Billy that Gabriel is actually Adam.

- Jack looks over the paperwork from Jan. 2014 that made him Connor's guardian.

- Adam makes a dangerous move (sneaks into Chelsea's apartment.)

- Chelsea asks Sage if she's following her;

- Dylan tells Avery the mayor is willing to see them; but then the mayor cancels.

---------------------------------------

Tuesday, Dec. 23:

- As Adam tries to reclaim his life under a new identity, he discovers shocking information about Victor.

- UPDATE:
Constance tells Adam/Gabriel that Victor Newman killed Gabriel's father.

- Ashley clears the air with Stitch.

- Dylan and Avery make a shocking discovery:
they discover Faith's bicycle but not Faith.

- Victoria and Billy reach a new understanding.

- Victor meets with Tobias.

Wednesday, Dec. 24:

- Friends and family celebrate Christmas.

- Neil surprises his family.

- Dylan opens up to Nikki.

- Michael and Lauren plan for their future.
These are intense scenes re: cancer storyline

Thursday, Dec. 25:

- An unexpected event brings out the Christmas spirit in Genoa City.

Friday, Dec. 26:

- Victor puts his plan in motion.
- Ashley makes plans for New Year's Eve.

- Adam plays hardball with Jack.

This week's spoilers for the Winters family:

Devon and Hilary struggle with being naughty or nice as they try to keep their relationship a secret.

Neil Winters has reason to hope for a Christmas miracle that has the potential to rock the Winters family to their core in 2015.

Neil is in an experimental medical program for restoring his vision, and tells only Cane. When Lily lights a holiday candle, Neil briefly sees light/shapes/shadows, but it doesn't last.

Honored Contributor

Re: **Y&R DEC. 22ND-DEC. 26TH**

Mon. detailed spoiler:

Phyllis shows up at the Underground and is upset that Summer is there with Austin - she thinks she needs her own life - her own job or school. She needs her own life and her own experiences. Adam tells Jack if he calls Billy or the police his life is over. He says he was going to the police when the accident happened. He wants to see his son grow up - Jack is furious but Jack says imagine how angry Billy will be if he finds out he's alive - he'll kill him and all their children will be fatherless.

Billy and Chelsea are at the club enjoying a glass of wine. Billy has to go run an errand to pick up her gift and leaves her there. Chelsea sees Sage at the bar and asks if she's following her?

Dylan and Avery are at the coffee house and ask Paul how the party went? Paul says everything went very well and Santa had an excellent time! Avery and Dylan were distributing a flyer about a rally and everyone was very receptive. Paul thinks Dylan has made an impression on everyone in a very short time and Avery is excited there was a news' van outside. Paul says the old brick buildings have been around a long time but they were built to last.

Nick and Sharon rush into the tack house looking for Faith. Nick says Santa upset Sharon - she asked for her parents to be together. Nick tried to reassure her but she took off. Sharon is furious with Nick - no one is okay. Sharon is worried she's out there in the snow and the cold - anything could happen to her - she keeps yelling for her around the house but she doesn't come out.

Phyllis is still pressuring Summer - she changes the subject and asks how she's doing with Jack. Phyllis says they are handling things maturely - they are past everything and she is healthy. Summer gets a call - its Nick - is Faith with her? She may have run off. Nick is going to call the police - if she shows up there she should call Nick - she's not with Mariah either. Sharon is getting upset - Nick says they are going to find her. Avery says they are trying to get the Mayor's help -Paul says he will call him - he's the Chief of Police. Paul leaves the coffee house. Dylan's phone rings - its the Mayor - they have an appointment with him.

Sage tells Chelsea she doesn't know who she is and then remembers her at the memorial for the little girl - its just a coincidence - she's definitely not following her -she's staying at the hotel. She just needed directions but Chelsea doesn't believe her. Chelsea says she can spot a con and she knows she's not telling the truth and wants to know why.

Adam says Billy tried to shoot him in his car - Adam says Adam is dead now but Jack says he has a stolen identity - he's still Adam in there. Adam says he's not living - not yet. Jack asks "you want it all back"? Billy and Chelsea are together now and happy. Adam wants to see his boy and hear Chelsea's voice. This isn't a game - Adam isn't sure Billy could ever survive if he found out Adam was alive. Billy walks in the door and asks "who's this" when he sees Adam.

Sage continues to deflect Chelsea's suspicions - was she eavesdropping on their conversation at the accident site. Chelsea keeps pressing - Sage gets a call and takes off.

Gabriel introduces himself to Billy - Gabriel Bingham - name doesn't sound familiar. They met a long time ago. Gabriel makes his personal plea to Jack - do they have a deal - Jack says no not yet - Gabriel goes to leave and Billy says nice to meet you. Jack looks thrown - after he leaves Billy asks what that was about.

Summer is very upset about Faith - she blames Sharon - Phyllis says they will find her - Summer ran off so many times - Summer says Faith is a kid - Phyllis is sure Nick will find her. Nick calls Paul and the police are checking all the buildings on the ranch - he wanted to be part of the search personally. Paul asks if it was his fault as Santa - he feels terrible - he should have dodged the issue. Nick has spoken to everyone - Sharon says Faith ran off a couple of years ago but they found her right away. Sharon is blaming Nick - Faith is terrified she's going to lose her Mother - how much more has to happen before he realizes he is hurting their child. Nick and Sharon start arguing about each other - he lashes out at Sharon but she fights back. Paul tries to stop the arguments - Nick says she did this to all of them. He even brings up Adam stealing their child - Sharon says this is all on him and if he wants to fight her in court she will tell them all about this. Paul says this is about finding their child.

Nick goes to make some calls - friends, parents, teacher, etc. Paul says little feet don't travel very far and he asks them not to kill each other. Chelsea runs into Avery at the club - she has some paperwork about Adam's estate - Chelsea knows he was a good friend to him. Chelsea asks her about the rally for the warehouse district - Avery says they are gaining momentum - and then Chelsea sees her engagement ring and congratulates her. Chelsea is very happy for them - they are all getting a fresh start.

Billy questions Jack about that guy - he was drilling him in a way he used to question Victor - Jack says there are similarities. Jack says he's already used the friendship card - Billy tells him not to get scre*ed over - Jack says he just needs more time. Billy shows him a picture - first Xmas - blended family all the way - Johnny, Connor and Katie - everyone is getting alone - Vicky and Stitch - Billy has come to terms with him - he's not a bad guy. Jack says Billy seems happy- he says he's a lucky guy. Billy asks if a package came for him - good - its Chelsea's Xmas gift. He goes to get it and Jack looks in a file at the petition for guardianship signed by Adam with respect to Connor (when he thought he was going to prison).

Adam is at the accident site and he apologies to Delia - I'm so sorry. He's tearing up -he was there once before and told her he had to pay for what he did - he hasn't but he feels like he has now - he lost his life and his son. He hopes she didn't suffer. He feels like Connor needs him and he wants to get to know him - he doesn't want anybody to suffer - he just wants to lead his life and he hopes she understands that.

Summer is frantic to find Faith - Austin locks up and they go looking for Faith. Phyllis arrives home and tells Jack that Faith is missing and Summer is a wreck. Jack shows Phyllis the file and paperwork from Adam and his feat that if he died. Jack tells Phyllis he hated him - he doesn't know if Adam ever really had a chance with Victor the way he was. He would have been a better man. Phyllis asks why he has the papers out now?

Adam sneaks into the penthouse - he sees Connor's blanket and touches it. He admires te Xmas tree and then he hears someone at the door and hides - Chelsea comes in and he watches her. She puts gifts under the tree and is about to open the door that Adam is standing behind but Billy walks in at that moment - he has her gift all wrapped up and puts it under the tree- she has to wait until Xmas. The kids are still napping so they start kissing and run upstairs to the bedroom. Adam is out of the closet looking up the stairs.

Avery and Dylan are at the club - Avery is getting some paperwork on Adam's estate and she talks about when she thought he was dead. She's glad Chelsea is happy and then Dylan gets a call from City Hall - the Mayor cancels and has to reschedule - Avery wonders why they made an appointment just to break it.

Summer and Austin have looked everywhere - its so cold outside - Summer says she left for a reason - being at home is too scary - Summer begs him to promise they'll never put their kids through this. Paul tells Nick and Sharon they found bicycle tracks right up to the road - Nick says she's never been all the way up to the main road on her own. Sharon is frantic - if it gets dark - Nick says she's not going to get tricked into someone's car - she knows the code word. Sharon says bad things happen on the road at night - Nick says she's not Cassie or Delia. Nick says Dylan found her last time - and he remembers reading her a story with Sharon - flashback to the last time she got lost. Sharon is remembering too.

Dylan and Avery are talking about why the Mayor cancelled - Dylan thinks its the investors that might have changed his mind. Avery says the landmark commission could still find in his favor - he's not ending his fight.

Adam is pacing around the apartment and looking up the stairs and then he takes a call from Sage - its Constance - its serious - she's home right now. Adam says he is home.

Phyllis got a call from Daniel - they are both worried about Faith. Phyllis asks why he pulled out the documents about Connor's guardianship. Jack says it was a year ago this time that Adam's car went into that embankment and she's back. Phyllis says she's not going anywhere but Adam isn't coming back.

Summer is still obsessing with Austin about Faith - having divorced parents can be confusing and exhausting but Austin says that won't be them. Sharon and Nick are making calls on their phones to Faith's friends - no one has seen her - and then Nick starts reminiscing about things they did with Faith. Sharon can't lose another child - Faith has to be okay. Nick puts his arms around Sharon to comfort her.

Honored Contributor

Kate Linder (Esther) was at a charity event on December 7th in Toronto. She assured fans that CLB (Michael) is not leaving.

- Adam makes a move on Chelsea.
- Kelly's behavior troubles Jack. What's Kelly's agenda?

Honored Contributor

On 12/21/2014 Sharke said:

Kate Linder (Esther) was at a charity event on December 7th in Toronto. She assured fans that CLB (Michael) is not leaving.

- Adam makes a move on Chelsea.
- Kelly's behavior troubles Jack. What's Kelly's agenda?

1lamppost.gif

Well, that's good to hear. I'd hate for Michael to leave. Hope Ms. Linder knows what she's talking about, lol.

Kelly is about to let them all know how crazy she is.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I don't know how Noah turned out so nice and normal considering what a brat Faith is. That child runs it.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

LOL True! Just wait till the 'snark Faith' returns I think on the 25th day episode. They give their kids to much power is the trouble. When I was growing up back in the stone age. LOL I don't remember getting a vote on what I could do or not do. I'd get my backside swatted if I wised off and that just wasn't tolerated.

Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

On 12/21/2014 Sharke said:

Love this ! Enjoy !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooc5eJc5SHA

I enjoy everything that you post Sharke!

Jessa
Honored Contributor

Aww glad to hear it ! The oldest sister sent me this from 123 Greetings who got it from youtube. I love youtube . Hope they never start charging LOL I'm enjoying sending cards from my own collection. Some I've had for yrs. and I got my name on them, but, sometimes I get fresh ones that I haven't put my name on yet. Only have a few more days for the Xmas ones. Then, I'll have some Happy New Yr.'s ones, then Valentines Day LOL think it dresses up ordinary emails. LOL

Oldest sister jumped my butt "don't you check your emails I sent you 10 greeting cards" I go "yes, I check my emails I haven't been getting them are you sending them********** she goes "an e"? I've been sending them ending in 'Y'. I said "do you think that's why I haven't been getting them"? she never said anything to that. LOL That woman is gonna be the end of poor Susy. LOL If she didn't share my DNA I'd dropkicked her a long time ago.

Man, that woman is tight... I spend money on a healthy basis (LOL) she can make a penny scream for mercy. She don't have to be that way either they're both on SS and a pension and still work cleaning business offices have no mortgage, everything paid off, etc. She would no more spend money other then at a Goodwill or other thrift stores then she would jump off a bldg. I ordered myself a new bangle for Xmas she checked it out and screamed out loud . C*ap, life is to enjoy have fun I say. but, she sure can say "I got dibs on this and that when you cloark". LOL She's got 4 yrs on me ! she don't mind getting for free , but, she ain't paying for squat. Gees, Louise !

^hii.gif

Honored Contributor