Honored Contributor

Greenies - Amazon PrimeToday Only (Dec. 17th)

I'm not here to argue about feeding Greenies or not. However, if you feed them to your dog, they are on an excellent "Today's Deal" on Amazon Prime.

Honored Contributor

Re: Greenies - Amazon PrimeToday Only (Dec. 17th)

People argue about Greenies?

My kitty loves them!

Honored Contributor

On 12/17/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

People argue about Greenies? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

My kitty loves them! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Shows what I know, I didn't even realize they had them for cats. To answer you, though, yes, people argue about them. Pick a topic and there usually is descent of some kind and a complaint page on the web to support it.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, but I won't be purchasing Greenies ever again. Years ago our dog choked on a greenie on Christmas day and we almost lost her. They should be taken off the market IMHO.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

On 12/17/2014 AnikaBrodie said:

Thanks, but I won't be purchasing Greenies ever again. Years ago our dog choked on a greenie on Christmas day and we almost lost her. They should be taken off the market IMHO.

I'm curious why you're blaming Greenies? Your dog could have choked on anything, couldn't she have? Why does that make Greenies bad? As with anything given to a dog - chew toy, rawhide, treats, etc., there are always instructions on the package that the dog needs to be supervised with them.