Valued Contributor

The Pet Chat Corner December 15 - 21, 2014

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts.

Valued Contributor

Re: The Pet Chat Corner December 15 - 21, 2014

Goodness, can't believe it's December 15th and I haven't even started Christmas shopping. Not doing too much but I sure have to get a move on! Hope this is a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies. Prayers continue always for those in need.

Honored Contributor

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing all of you dear friends a very pleasant day today and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Occasional Contributor

Good morning, my Pet Chat friends! I hope everyone has a great week! Still lots to do before Christmas, but it will get done. It always does...

Praying that everyone is well and happy and all the furbabies are doing well!

Denise

Super Contributor

Wow ... did I miss being on this forum! But God has provided a new computer after a virus had damaged mine beyond repair.

Enough about me ... so joyous to read that everyone is experiencing the excitement of Christmas, and that prayers have been answered for Panda. Now with a forthcoming MRI for her, we need to be united in this trial for our friend.

Bo, Gracey, Gabby, me, and now a new addition, "Moses" a feral cat (yes, I fed it and it stayed) wishes the "pet-lovers" a safe & memorable Christmas.

~~Sharon~~

Esteemed Contributor

Happy Monday,everyone! It's a weird 50 degrees here in the Chicago burbs, foggy and damp. Haven't seen the sun for a week now. These 50's kind of scare me, like we're going to be punished for this eventually Smiley Happy Plus Angie is the winner of Miss Muddy Feet every day. I don't know where she finds it but she sure does. Grrr. Daisy is a close runnerup.

Sheltie I'm right there with you. Christmas keeps coming for so long then all of a sudden BOOM there it is and you're all stunned. We put our tree up this afternoon. We always have a real tree and this year's is a beauty.

LuvmySpaniels are Bo, Gracie and Gabby all spaniels? If so what kind of spaniel. We had a pretty yellow Cocker Spaniel when I was a child. He bit my little brother and we gave him to a family with no children. I think it was my brother's fault, maybe we should have given HIM to the family with no children..Smiley Wink

Panda hope your day went well now that you're back at school.

Hope you all have a great week from me Angie and Daisy (the mud sisters.)

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Super Contributor

On 12/15/2014 MoJoV said:

Happy Monday,everyone! It's a weird 50 degrees here in the Chicago burbs, foggy and damp. Haven't seen the sun for a week now. These 50's kind of scare me, like we're going to be punished for this eventually Smiley Happy Plus Angie is the winner of Miss Muddy Feet every day. I don't know where she finds it but she sure does. Grrr. Daisy is a close runnerup.

Sheltie I'm right there with you. Christmas keeps coming for so long then all of a sudden BOOM there it is and you're all stunned. We put our tree up this afternoon. We always have a real tree and this year's is a beauty.

LuvmySpaniels are Bo, Gracie and Gabby all spaniels? If so what kind of spaniel. We had a pretty yellow Cocker Spaniel when I was a child. He bit my little brother and we gave him to a family with no children. I think it was my brother's fault, maybe we should have given HIM to the family with no children..Smiley Wink

Panda hope your day went well now that you're back at school.

Hope you all have a great week from me Angie and Daisy (the mud sisters.)

Bo & Gracey are red, American Cocker Spaniels ... they were litter-mates so I purchased both since I couldn't separate them! The breeder now only sells Cockapoos for the reason you mentioned, fortunately mine are gentle. Gabby is a lilac-point Himalayan cat who despises the new stray "Mo" which I allow in our basement on cold, frigid evenings. Love your reference to the "mud sisters" ... I can relate!

Valued Contributor

Honk! Happy Hump Day... Yet another going away party at work.. All I can hear is Carole King singing ""Doesn't anybody stay in one place anymore?""
Valued Contributor

Got Lily and Oscar presents today. Just need a soft toy for Lily ( you know, to make things "even", lol!) Saw a little "Lambchop" toy last week that I think will work. Hope everyone is just about set for the holidays and can find some time to relax. I, of course, have just noticed that Christmas is actually one week from today and so probably need to get going!
Honored Contributor

Friday Evening Greetings

Hoping that everyone had a wonder-fur day today and that it marks the beginning of a nice,chill-laxing week-end.

Wishing all a peaceful night.Smile

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}