Contributor

Well, Yesterday my subway cat got neutered. He is about 7 months old....Thank you Aztec Animal Shelter for getting this sweet kitty in so soon!!! My bosses Aunt is going to take him in January. My daughter does not want him to go.. I told her we have enough pets to care for at the moment. Plus the day before Subways surgery, 3 of my dogs went after him and he has a small wound on his tail!!!! I was at work and my daughter said the cat snuck out of her room into the WAR-ZONE of dogs!!! I was so mad at my dogs!!! Ella our standard poodle is way over the top obsessed with new cats!!! Luckily everything was ok! The funny thing is my dogs live with 3 other cats and ignore them!!! Geez...

So it will be for the better also that it goes to an older lady that lives alone with no other pets. She will only keep it inside.... So now I wait again for my next rescue,,,Never can I turn my back on ANY animal in need....

Trusted Contributor

Bless you for helping this kitty.

Honored Contributor

lynmom50

I'm so glad that this precious kitten is going to a loving forever home.

God Bless you for saving it's life.

-------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Respected Contributor

That is wonderful news, I wonder if she will call him Subway, I like it.

Honored Contributor

Bless ALL of you for saving this special little dude. 8)

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks so much for saving and helping this kitten, and for letting us know that you have found him a forever home! You are an exceptional person for doing all this! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} And I also like the name "Subway"...{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

Hello, lynmom50. Smile

I'm glad things worked out well for the kitty. Thank you for saving him. And yes, it sounds like you have enough pets. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

Love the update on Subway cat. It is wonderful he will have a forever, inside home!

Thank you for caring.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Respected Contributor

I'll echo everyone else, bless you for saving this poor little guy from a short, miserable life on the streets!

Esteemed Contributor

LYNMOM50, dear

~I admire and respect your compassion beyond comprehension~ Such Love.

,,,"Never can I turn my back on ANY animal in need". What a lovely sweet person you must be.

That one sentence made my day. 12-13-2014

Almost every Pet Lover poster will be so instilled by your determination, certainlySmile mine.

I send you the most prayerful thoughts for a blessed holiday and your family.

Reading back, what was so precious was -that- Subway goes to an older lady, each having companionship, hopefully many years. I appreciate the fact that one more little anaimal is now a pet wanted...and will be inside for safety.

I THINK YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON!

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,{#emotions_dlg.wub}_NAES