Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Monday, December 8, 2014

* At the Jabot lab, Ashley tries to sober up a drunken Stitch by throwing him in the (cold) Jabot shower; but he has another idea and they get hot and steamy.

* The new Jabot lab tech Tobias -- his true allegiance is NOT to the Abbotts.

* Gwen kisses Devon at the Underground and Hilary sees.

* Adam and Chelsea cross paths.

--------------------

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Stitch gets unexpected news.
Victoria and Billy clear the air.
Lauren and Michael's anniversary takes a surprising turn.

--------------------

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Michael tells Lauren the truth.
Dylan catches Avery with her guard down.
Kevin makes a move.

--------------------

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Adam's past haunts him.
Phyllis declares war on Kelly.

--------------------

Friday, December 12, 2014

Ashley makes a startling discovery.
Sharon takes charge of a situation.

--------------------

Lauren and Michael
Lauren plans a wedding anniversary party for herself and Michael, and she invite loved ones. Michael doesn't show up. She goes to his office to confront him. Kevin yells at him to tell the truth. He finally tells Lauren he has cancer.

Phyllis and Kelly
Phyllis tells Kelly she knows Jack and Kelly were sleeping together, but it meant nothing. Kelly says it was love. Phyllis informs Kelly that nobody told her but she figured it out, and that Kelly just confirmed it. Kelly brags about having s*x in Jack's bedroom and Jack's plans to spend his life with Kelly. They fight. Kelly snaps.

Sharon and Nick
Regarding the custody battle between Sharon and Nick over Faith
Joshua Morrow says "Things definitely take an unexpected turn."

Honored Contributor

Mon. spoiler

Ashley works to sober Ben up, Jack and Victor butt heads, and Hilary is stunned to see Devon with Gwen.

At the Christmas tree lot, Victor tells Jack, "That tree is taken." They try to outbid each other until Victor offers to buy the whole lot. Nikki intervenes. Jack thinks Victor tricked him into coming there, but Nikki says she was behind the call to his assistant. Jack accuses Victor of wanting information on Ashley's project. Victor chuckles that it's sure to fail. Nikki reminds them they're there for charity. They argue about where Summer will spend Christmas, and then bicker about Jack staking a claim on Adam. Jack says he might still be alive if not for Victor's blackmail. Jack goes to look at 12 footers, Nikki leaves for Victoria's, and Victor calls someone to come there.

At the Jabot lab, Ashley gives Stitch coffee - she doesn't want him to be the hung over loser of the baby sweepstakes at the meeting tomorrow. Ben rants about true love being a crock. He admits he saw Billy and Victoria with the baby looking like a perfect family. Ash thinks he may have misconstrued what he saw during his tequila-fueled stalking. Tobias appears and Ash makes introductions. Tobias grabs a folder and exits but Ash stops him. He looks guilty as she says she knows why he's there tonight - to impress her. When Ben refuses more coffee, Ash orders him to take his clothes off. She puts him in a cold shower in his pants. He pulls her in and they kiss and undress. In an office, Phyllis and Neil meet about the fashion division. They discuss her situation and Neil talks about Malcolm's visit. "He helped me face my blindness." Neil tells Phyllis he's seeing a doctor with a cutting-edge technique that may restore his eyesight. Jack arrives to take Phyllis for a walk.

At the Club, Chelsea is thinking phoning Billy when Sage appears and stops Adam from approaching her. "You can't!" He won't leave yet. Nearby, Lily suggests an upset Kelly take a few days off. Kelly thinks she should just quit. Lily tells her Phyllis hasn't won - Jack will realize his future is with her. Kelly agrees to stay.

At Victoria's house, she tells Billy he's so good with Katie - he was always good with the ladies. Billy says, "I wish that..." But then decides to save his wishes for Christmas. They are up close and personal when Billy gets a call from Chelsea and agrees to meet her for a drink. He leaves with Delia's ornament. Later, Nikki arrives and learns Billy brought the tree and helped decorate it and wonders what her plans are for the holiday. Nikki talks about a Newman Christmas. Victoria leaves Ben a message - she has something to tell him.

At The Underground, Hilary is surprised to see Devon with Gwen. Gwen says they clicked on their first date. Hilary says that wasn't a real date, and this isn't a date either. Gwen comments on how involved Hilary is in her stepson's life. When Devon steps away, Hilary tells Gwen she can stop the charade, but she's not pretending. Gwen gets the feeling Hilary doesn't think anyone's good enough for Devon. Hilary says the family is wary of gold-diggers and talks about what a good person he is. Gwen's even more interested now. Lily and Neil arrive, talking about Phyllis taking his job. They join the others and Hilary fumes when Gwen kisses Devon.

As Adam and Sage argue over whether he can have a scotch at the Club bar, Billy arrives and kisses Chelsea. Adam watches them canoodle and then leave together. "Let's go home."

At the penthouse, Billy is pleased to hear Chelsea's plans for a family Christmas. Chelsea is taken aback when he says he gave their extra tree to Victoria. He says Victoria gave him something too and produces Delia's ornament. They kiss.

At the tree lot, Jack and Phyllis get a tree. They are kissing when Kelly appears. After, Kelly approaches their tree. The attendant says it's taken. Kelly sighs. "I know." Later, Adam and Sage pass through. Adam remarks that the size of the tree doesn't matter, it's who you share it with. Sage assures him he'll get what he wants, he just has to be patient.

Victor meets Tobias at the park, who assures him Ashley has no idea he's working for him. Victor wants project information by New Year's Eve.

Honored Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.w00t} I knew it, I knew it !

Victor , is behind the whole new guy in the lab plot. I seen that coming !

Honored Contributor

For 'nicecupoftea'

In case you missed the post I made to you: About movies 'Murphy' has been in. From the older thread Dec. 1st-Dec. 5th

We saw him in 'Dead Silence' LOL a scary type of movie.

Here is his work history.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0265637/

Honored Contributor

When will the Abbotts ever learn????? Victor is ALWAYS behind things at Jabbott..../p>

Honored Contributor

AMEN ! hun ! Shows how stupid they are. LOL

Honored Contributor

Ben passed out drunk on the floor of the lab and Ashley is angry with him. Ash realizes he's upset about the baby not being his. She tries to sober him up by putting him in a shower -instead he grabs her and they have s*x in the shower.

Chelsea can barely tear her eyes away from the stranger who has just walked in to the club - she doesn't know its Adam.

Hilary finds Devon and Gwen getting to know each other better - they just ran into each other at The Underground. Neil joins them with Lily - they are surprised to find them there. Neil told Phyllis he eventually hopes to get his eyesight back and is meeting with a doctor that might be able to help him.

Kelly has an argument with Lily and quits - she thinks Lily wants her to plan Jack and Phyllis' wedding but its really another couple -Lily convinces her to stay on and she agrees.

Jack is at the Xmas tree lot and he and Victor butt heads - Nikki is there and is upset they are arguing and trying to outdo each other. Meanwhile Victor meets with Tobias, the new Jabot employee - who works for him and is trying to find out about the new product Ashley is developing.

Chelsea admires their tree but is upset when Billy tells her he took the spare tree to Victoria's house. She's looking forward to Xmas with the kids and will be at the ranch with Nikki and Victor.

In the preview Phyllis argues with Summer, who she thinks gave up on her recovering, Kevin tells Michael in front of Lauren he won't let him lie to her - either he tells Lauren what's going on or he will, and Jack fires Ben but Ashley and Abby both yell no.

Valued Contributor

Thank you Suzy! I have been missing on here. DH had flu and pneumonia. Now I am recovering from flu. It was awful. Yes we both had flu vaccine. However we saw on tv that the vaccine wasn't effective for one strain of the virus.

Valued Contributor
On 12/6/2014 Sharke said:

For 'nicecupoftea'

In case you missed the post I made to you: About movies 'Murphy' has been in. From the older thread Dec. 1st-Dec. 5th

We saw him in 'Dead Silence' LOL a scary type of movie.

Here is his work history.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0265637/

Wow! He's been very active everywhere. Thank you so much. Sorry I spelled your name wrong Susy.