Esteemed Contributor

Today, December 02, 2014 'marks' ONE year since our 11 year old Cream went missing.

I wish to thank [each poster, personally] for the many loving thoughts, along with your prayers, for our 11 year old big BABY cat, Cream, that went mysteriously missing.

It was a beautiful day when I had made a two hour visit to the rehabilitation building as a visit with my husband, after the November 12th-'13 stroke he suffered through, close to 'one' month.

I had opened the front door to leave when I noticed Cream wanted to go outside onto the deck, as he had done everyday for years. I saw nothing odd in doing this again because he loved his large yard, lying in the warm sunshine, so he walked slowly out at my side, as I left.

I was gone no more than 2 hours. When I returned he was no where to be found. After three hours was when I became very concerned.

I never saw him again after that quick glance, as he anxiously waited for me to open the door.

I suppose many of the Pet Lovers are still here? Many have not posted for whatever reasons. Some have left completely. Beastieluv was the 1st to respond.

I will never have closure to any of my questions. That was what hurt the most-the UNknown.

Today, I will dismantle his favorite beds, knowing in my heart that something went horribly wrong.

We secured every single suggestion, had all options opened by pet professionals to possibly find him. We physically looked for him for over 8 months+/paper connection ads/ fliers/ phone calls. and visits to the pet centers. We exhausted ourselves down to the wire.

~~I did want to 'say' to SmileFord's daughter learning the death of Minou~~ that

..."dear, you did have closure, even though the pain will never be completely gone"... ~ "I certainly understand the deep void you have faced - and will many times- when you least expect it".

THIS IS FOR OUR CREAM, you will never be forgotten,

lovingly, calling out to you, `maMa-maMa (as always) is here`

December the 2nd, 2014 || 12:30pm/12-02-2013

Honored Contributor

Re: Today, December 02, 2014 'marks' ONE year since our 11 year old Cream went missing.

NAES..

I can't believe that an entire year has gone by since you last saw your beloved Cream and I share in your heartache.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Just as I had prayed for a miracle back then as well as in the ensuing months,I still want to believe that a miracle can happen.

I've read so many stories...and have also seen them on the news...about pets that were missing for months, and in some cases years, who suddenly showed up at their homes again.

Sending you tons of very special Comfort Hugs

((((((((((((((((NAES & HER BELOVED KITTY,CREAM))))))))))))

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Today, December 02, 2014 'marks' ONE year since our 11 year old Cream went missing.

NAES, tears came to my eyes as I read your plaintive tribute to and story of Cream, especially the part at the end where you called out to him.

Your heartache has no bottom to it and is a pain we cannot know. Yet I hold out hope like Beastielove that your beloved boy will make his way back to you. Perhaps you should leave one bed assembled to symbolize that hope borne of love.

We'll forever pray -- never giving up -- for Cream and you to be reunited, for him to hear you call "maMa-maMa is here."

Super Contributor

I'm so sorry, NAES.....I don't know how I could go on, with not knowing or having any closure. I wish I could make your pain go away. {{{hugs}}} But don't forget, you will see Cream again, someday, at the Bridge.

Honored Contributor

Your post brought tears to my eyes. Not knowing is painful. Chances are that someone took him in. When I was a young girl, one of our cats went missing. One year later, while playing outside in the dark with my friends, I found him lying in the gutter, still alive, but barely. I was hysterical, and My Mother and I brought him inside. Before long, he passed, and we always felt that he came home to die.

Regular Contributor

Time goes by so quickly and so slowly at the same time. I clearly remember when Cream went missing. My prayer is that someone has him and is loving him as much as you do. Sending Hugs to you. A few weeks after Cream went missing I had to let my Ethan go to the Bridge. I know he is safe. It is such an empty longing..the not knowing. Prayers for comfort and some closure for you dear NAES.

Honored Contributor

Soooo sorry ...... I take it he didn't have a computer chip for tracking?

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/2/2014 beastielove said:

NAES..

I can't believe that an entire year has gone by since you last saw your beloved Cream and I share in your heartache.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Just as I had prayed for a miracle back then as well as in the ensuing months,I still want to believe that a miracle can happen.

I've read so many stories...and have also seen them on the news...about pets that were missing for months, and in some cases years, who suddenly showed up at their homes again.

Sending you tons of very special Comfort Hugs

((((((((((((((((NAES & HER BELOVED KITTY,CREAM))))))))))))

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Beastielove, dear, do you remember Dorothy TOO with her MsScoots?

She always told me to_

"keep hope alive", and still to this day, I maintain those everlasting three words~

I know...it does not seem as though one year has come and gone. Also, I lovinly DO remember more than forty different stories from the most sincere posters who told the same experiences, that you have mentioned. Several ladies actually had been through the situation with their pets after having gone missing, only to find 'them' two years later at the front door. I want to go out on the top of my game with the element of timelessness~

Miracles are always seen as courage waiting, and of course I have my heart open for that special moment. I will never give up hope.

The disappearance is just a lull of my perspective, not limited.

I have a great 'FAITH' with life's twists and turns, those are building blocks for us to gain strength through the journey. Life is and shall always remain a mystery.

~~Hopefully, you have read most of my thank yous for your original comforting spirit, not to be razzed.

~~I was nourished spoonful by spoonful each time you offered a positive outlook.

I want you to always remember `that`, if you remember nothing else from me~ Always my dear friend,

ALWAYS,

_Naes

December 02, 2014~~ ...for Beastielove

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/2/2014 Sammycat1 said:

NAES, tears came to my eyes as I read your plaintive tribute to and story of Cream, especially the part at the end where you called out to him.

Your heartache has no bottom to it and is a pain we cannot know. Yet I hold out hope like Beastielove that your beloved boy will make his way back to you. Perhaps you should leave one bed assembled to symbolize that hope borne of love.

We'll forever pray -- never giving up -- for Cream and you to be reunited, for him to hear you call "maMa-maMa is here."

SweetSmile hugs to you, lovely lady, Sammycat1.

You captured my personal voice, to Cream, as only he would know.

I still have his favorite thick cozy bedding, with layers of my cuddly personal cotton clothing, the last time I made... his last fresh snuggy own private area. Cream's body weight is still seen as I look down and I can run my hand over his outline of his body.

I have one of his beds on the top floor, that will be re-freshed.
...having his personal things, i.e., Temptations and canned foods from Pet Co, those are sealed but I have fed to the little one who lives next door...

In the beginning six months, I became physically ill. `That has mellowed somewhat.

I do not believe that would be an understatement.

What was the worse was after my husband came home (from the hospital/stroke) there was no Cream. That was the most difficult. I have mentioned to a few posters that I am thinking of adopting (maybe) one to two rescues for my husband during the holiday season.

I have not completely come to that decision, as of this week. Thank you so very much for your forever pray. AND, I have not removed that special bed that I spoke about earlier.

I am not ready. Yes, there is love in that part of the corner~plenty of love~ In closing, I would like to send my loving prayers to your husband for his health to be greatly improved.

I remember when your precious kitty was kept alive for all of those years, from a rescue. When he died, I sent your husband a note, as such a special man who loved so much, thus keeping your little furbaby absolutely alive with unconditional caregiving, along with your continuous patience.

SENDING OUR BEST TO YOUR FAMILY,

_Naes AND HUSBAND...A VERY SPECIAL ONE, at `that`.

Super Contributor

Dear NAES, my heart is hurting for you. You and your sweet kitty have been in my prayers often. Not knowing is the absolute worst outcome. Miracles do happen so I will continue to pray for one for you. I believe if something bad happened you would have found him. My hunch is that someone found him and assumed he was a stray and took him in, trying to be helpful. Take care of yourself. There are many here who have been where you are and who understand and care.