Contributor

So this cat which I thought was a girl is a young boy..He is the most loveable sweet cat ever Almost looks like he has no ears. Very strange they are stubby, Also he is grey and wht striped. But the most unique thing on him is he has a wide solid black stripe down the top of his back! The wound on his tail is scabbed over.

My daughter says he looks like an OWL... SO I guess I will have to have him neutered and find this awesome guy a GREAT, RESPONSIBLE HOME!!!

Frequent Contributor

Bless you for helping this cat! You are a wonderful person and I love reading about people who help animals. Is there anyway you could post his picture. He sounds adorable.

Thank you so much for helping him!

Esteemed Contributor

I love this thread. Cyber hugs to you and your family. You saved a life. God bless your sweet heart! [PS I would love to see a picture of him. Hooty would make a nice name for him.. just a thought...]

Esteemed Contributor

So it's a little boy cat! No wonder you didn't think "he" was pregnant! (Sometimes it's really hard to tell which gender they are!)

It sounds like he was very badly in need of help, from your story on the other thread, and I'm so glad you were there for him. I wish you all the luck in finding him a great forever home! Please let us know. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Frequent Contributor

Does the cat look possibly like a Scottish Fold""?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Fold

Regular Contributor

Bless you for caring enough to help this poor Luv. He is learning that the human touch can bring peace and security. Thank you.