Respected Contributor

Her nails were getting too long to where she had problems perching. I had to grab her and try to trim it. She was so frightened she had a hart attack and died in my hands. I never saw death before. I actually saw her eyes roll back and the life leave her.

I hope our pets go to heaven and that she will forgive me

Respected Contributor

Awwwww, I'm so sorry. {#emotions_dlg.crying} I've enjoyed seeing the pictures of all your lovely birds, what a shame this happened to you.

I firmly believe there is a "Rainbow Bridge" where we meet up with our beloved pets again...

Denise
Valued Contributor
Kcladyz, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. She was a beautiful little bird.
Honored Contributor

Kc..

My heart goes out to you on the sudden loss of your beautiful girl. Please don't feel guilty about what happened because you were only trying to help her and you were doing out of love.

Right now she's peacefully flying through the eternally sunlit skies of that most blessed place on the other side of The Bridge.

If you post her name I'll light a candle for her on the pet loss dot com site.

Sending you tons of Comfort Hugs

(((((((((((KCLADYZ)))))))))))

-------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Respected Contributor

I'm am very sorry for what happened to your bird, kcladyz. {#emotions_dlg.sad} It was an accident, so you mustn't be too hard on yourself. Was she old or losing her vision? If that was the case, she may not have recognized you when you went to reach in. Or was she a rescue bird? If she was, maybe something may have triggered her reaction and that's what happened.

Again, I'm very sorry for your loss.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Esteemed Contributor

Oh no! I am so sorry, what a beautiful bird. I agree you only tried to help her. If you go on the Rainbow.com website you can light a candle for your beautiful bird and post a loving message also.

Super Contributor
So sorry for your loss. She was beautiful. Please don't blame yourself. You were helping her and I believe it was just her time to leave this earth. Be kind to yourself. You are in my prayers.
Valued Contributor
I'm so sorry for your loss. Please don't beat yourself up, you were trying to help her and it was done out of love. As beastielove says, she is flying free now. I very much believe that we will be reunited with our pets one day. Sending caring hugs to you.
Respected Contributor

Your precious baby knows that you were only being a wonderful mommy and trying to help her. You will definitely see her in Heaven one day and she will fly to you with the most love in her heart for you. My prayer is for you that you will know how much you loved that baby and you will smile at your memories of her. May God wrap you in His loving embrace. Hugs, prayers and love to you!{#emotions_dlg.wub}Panda lady

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

My heart just hurts for your loss of your precious bird. She was so beautiful

I am so sorry to hear of your great loss. She was so very pretty, have her in your heart now, and yes, she will fly to you at the Rainbow Bridge. (((((((((((HUGS)))))))))){#emotions_dlg.wub}

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".