Super Contributor
Bark Box. Has anyone ever tried this company? You first choose for the size of your dog, then you choose the 'plan' that you want (one delivery, 3 times/yr, 6 times/yr, or monthly. Whatever plan you choose, they mail your pet a box of goodies and toys once, three times, six times or monthly. I think it sounds fun and am thinking of giving it a try but I would like to hear from anyone that has tried this service.
Super Contributor
No one ever heard of Bark Box? Smiley Sad
Trusted Contributor

I received a bark box as a gift for our dog last year and honestly, I would never care to either receive one or order one. I was not impressed with the toys or the snacks. The toy I felt was not safe. My dog could shred it easily and I pitched it before he really go into it. My advice? Don't waste your money.

Super Contributor
Thanks TexasMom. I looked for reviews and didn't see them on their website - so I thought I would ask here. Guess I will find their Christmas toys elsewhere. I really appreciate your response.
Super Contributor

Many animal shelters have agreements with Bark Box where if you go through the shelter's link, Bark Box donates a portion of the order to the shelter.

If they did Meow Box, I'd go for it!

Respected Contributor

I am not sure what a bark box is.

doxie

Trusted Contributor

If you are looking for good chew toys that don't fall apart, I like the Tuffy brand. They usually have a grading of 6-10 on the tag with 10 being the most destruction resistant. I have a goldendoodle and he is a master at taking apart and tearing his toys if they are not sturdy. I buy these at my groomers, but you can find them online at Amazon and other places. It is pretty much all I buy now. They have a large variety of styles and sizes. Hope this helps you. They are not inexpensive, but I find they are worth it.

mydogtoy.com is on some of his toys.

Esteemed Contributor
On 11/22/2014 Doxie said:

I am not sure what a bark box is.

doxie

www.barkbox.com

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Super Contributor

My family bought them for my dogs as gifts last year.

The boxes vary greatly from month to month. Some are a hit and some a pure dud.

The treats are all made in the US but the toys are from China. I complain every month about the toys.

Over time I don't think the value is there ....