Esteemed Contributor

Prayer request for ConnieC's young black lab - internal bleeding - and other ill pets and ferals in need

Relatively new poster ConnieC has a 4-year-old black lab who was initially diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder that damages platelets and blood cells...she had to rush her to the vet this morning for a transfusion and more testing due to internal bleeding...now they say it might be cancer instead. Connie is scared, as you might imagine, about what is wrong and her prognosis.

Please find it in your heart to say a prayer or light a candle for her pup -- and for all those who have pets who are ill or who have ferals and strays to care for -- thank you!

Super Contributor

Re: Prayer request for ConnieC's young black lab - internal bleeding - and other ill pets and ferals in need

I will say a prayer and light a candle for her baby. I know how she must be feeling.

Valued Contributor

Re: Prayer request for ConnieC's young black lab - internal bleeding - and other ill pets and ferals in need

Adding my prayers for Connie and her pup. I know it's terrifying, please let her know people here care.
Honored Contributor

Sending out tons of very special prayers to Connie's precious girl and tons of cyber Comfort Hugs to the both of them.

--------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Prayers for Connie and her fur baby. It is very stressful to see our beloved pets sick. Sending good wishes to both of them.
Honored Contributor

Prayers for all our fur babies who are ill , and for those in need of a loving home.
Trusted Contributor

Sending prayers for Connies pup and hope he will be ok.I hate hearing of any ill fur babies. Praying for all those that are ailing or living outdoors. May God heal all those that are sick and keep everyone safe.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Super Contributor

I'll add Connie and her pup to my prayers. So scary when they are sick and we don't know what to do for them. Four is so young. Hopefully, whatever is wrong can be treated successfully and they will have many more happy Years together.
Trusted Contributor

Also sending prayers to Connie and her beloved pup!

Respected Contributor

More prayers for Connie and her pup.

doxie