Valued Contributor

The Pet Chat Corner November 17-23, 2014

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts.

Valued Contributor

Re: The Pet Chat Corner November 17-23, 2014

Good Monday morning! Hope it will be a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies. Prayers continue, always, for those in need.

Esteemed Contributor

I echo your sentiments Sheltie have a nice day. And everyone else here too.

Respected Contributor

Are you expecting _now? We are not. We will have some chilly weather. It seems like the cold weather is knocking on the doors early.

Did everyone go ahead and order their New Year's supplies?

doxie

Respected Contributor

Happy Monday to my PCC friends and furbabies,

I hope everyone is having a blessed week. If it is cold where you are stay safe and keep those precious furbabies close by!

Hugs, prayers and love!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

Monday Evening Greetings

I tried to sign in this morning but apparently Webbie was doing some updating so I couldn't.

I do hope that everyone had a pleasant day today and that it will mark the beginning of a week that will bring you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

Sheltie, Doxie, Panda, Matty and Beastie. Happy Tuesday to you and your furbabies. And Hello to all who reside here now and then.

Hero and I sending [[[hugs and kisses}}} to all. He's been a good boy. Likes the cooler weather, gets more walks than in the heat of the summer. Hope all your babies are good. I bet everyone is starting to think about Thanksgiving. I'm having it at my house. I don't like cooking but I'll survive. I DO like Thanksgiving though.

Have a nice rest of the week. Stay warm if you are in the middle of the country. You are getting hammered with the cold and snow. Stay safe. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Esteemed Contributor

Just a little chuckle to start your day. Steven and I walked the dogs this morning which was in our neck of the woods 23 at seven this morning. Lo and behold we see our neighbors [clothing optional couple] walking towards us as we were walking home. We were cold and wanting that hot chocolate and coffee badly. We took a short walk with them [the awesome foursome, paw some] And the couple stopped us and began in 23 degree freezing temperatures stopped us and engaged us in conversation. {oh no Steven muttered] as we tried to listen to there nonsense. And then I looked at what they were wearing as the wind was howling in the tree's making it even colder then the 23 degree's it was. The women was clad in nothing but, a bathrobe and summer weight jacket no socks no boots just high heeled slippers. The man was wearing pants slippers no socks and no shirt just a flannel shirt, muffler and cap. We quickly disengaged ourselves telling them that Steven had to go to work and I was working at home and had a deadline to finish. We could not wait to get away from them. Our dogs [poor babies ] had frozen paw pads we had to defrost with warm compressors and some well deserved dog treats and warm blankets. Just had to share this with everyone here this was just too funny. Have a nice day and be warm everyone!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Esteemed Contributor

Watching the weather around the country....hoping all of you in the path of that unbelievable snow are safe. It's only mid November and this? We've had awful cold here but very little snow. Looking like another horrendous winter.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Valued Contributor

Happy hump day! Been having trouble logging in here last couple days but wanted to say we are fine here in our corner of WNY. The pictures on the national news are actually just south and due east of Buffalo where they have gotten between 5 and 6 feet of snow with another couple feet due in the next day or so. Whew... Keeping all those folks and critters in my prayers.