Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: *Y&R SOAP Nov. 17th-Nov. 23

Adam plans his return.

Jeffrey gives Chelsea advice about Billy.

Billy and Stitch both realize that Victoria is missing and team up to find her. They eventually find her (long story) and break into the closet. Victoria is just about to give birth at that point, so Billy and Stitch both together help her deliver her baby GIRL.

Jack decides to pick Phyllis and re-proposes to her.

Tues. spoiler

Adam plans his return.

Jeffrey gives Chelsea advice about Billy.

Billy and Stitch both realize that Victoria is missing and team up to find her. They eventually find her (long story) and break into the closet. Victoria is just about to give birth at that point, so Billy and Stitch both together help her deliver her baby GIRL.

Jack decides to pick Phyllis and re-proposes to her.
Neil confesses to Jack -- that Neil is maintaining a happy facade but is inwardly very stressed and is feeling tempted to drink -- and that anything could trigger it.

Wed. spoiler

Sharon and Avery butt heads.
Dylan talks to Joe.
Kevin's secret comes out.

Thurs. spoiler

Victoria makes a major decision.
Jill takes control of a situation.

Honored Contributor

Phyllis finds Summer and Austin at the club and they have a big argument - Summer is furious her mother didn't tell her the minute she woke up that Nick was really her father. She asks Phyllis if she doesn't love her anymore. Jeff drops in to see Chelsea and tells her he needs a bit more money and they discuss the lawsuit he has against the hospital.

Ben and Billy find Victoria in the cleaning closet but its too late to get her to the hospital - the baby is coming right now!

Phyllis arrives home - Jack says he was surprised she left her engagement ring in the box - she doesn't want to wear it until they tell everyone at the party. Jack says he doesn't think they need a big party - before she got home Jack left a message for Kelly - seems like he's decided to stay with Phyllis. Phyllis is playing him - she asks him if he has any doubts about them - is she rushing things too much -she knows all about Kelly and is guithing him into staying with her. She wants the whole package - the romance - she had it and ruined it. She asks if they can go back to the original proposal - she remembers it even when she was unconscious. She asks if Jack feels the same way he did when he proposed?

Jeff tries to talk Chelsea out of being with Billy - he says they are alike - they are both gamblers - but Chelsea gives him the bum's rush. Jeff actually favored Adam.

Adam who Grandma calls Gabriel is feeling much better. Apparently Grandma gave Adam her grandson's face - the Doctor used his picture. Adam tells her coming so close to death and the long recovery process has made him want to turn his life around - put himself in a new place where he can be a better man. This second chance has to count for something says Adam. Adam says he can start by not being so self-serving and there's a lot of things he needs to make right.

Ben calls for an ambulance - Ben asks Billy to get his medical kit in his office - he wants her out of the closet with all the chemicals. Billy doesn't want to leave but agrees to get whatever Ben needs.

Jack tells Phyllis he's back to where he was when she first had her accident - he feels all of it and he likes their connection. Jack offers his pledge forever to her honestly and unconditionally and he gets down on one knee and proposes again. She says yes and puts the ring on her finger. They go up to the bedroom to seal the deal.

Sage tries to convince Adam he's not fully recovered yet but he feels like a new man. Apparently Constance (Grandma) thinks that Adam is her grandson Gabriel and Adam Newman was despicable for running down that little girl - he didn't deserve to be saved.

Billy returns with Ben's medical bag. Ben says they are going to concentrate on bringing this baby into the world - Billy is the coach - Ben is the doctor. Both men are going to help her bring the baby into the world.

Jack and Phyllis are basking in the afterglow. She asks how life was while she was gone - he says it was a terrible joyless year. She asks all the time? She can't help but be serious. She asks if there was anyone else. He asks what kind of a question is that? He avoids the question - she figures out - we know she knows - there was someone. Jack says there was someone - she isn't happy to hear that but says she understands and asks who she was.

Sage talks to Adam about what Constance said about the hit and run. Adam knows its risky for him to leave - nothing has changed - is there something she has to tell him?

Back to the parking garage and Victoria is working to push the baby out - one more push - and she does it. And the baby is out and perfect and Ben hands Vicky her baby.

Summer asks Austin who do they do turkey with - the Abbotts or the Newmans? Austin says he's looking forward to having their first holiday together - now its all about her Mom and Dad - she owes her new outlook to her wonderful husband. Phyllis is still pressuring Jack for a name but he won't divulge it. Phyllis says if she did know who he dated she'd have to kill the b I t ch.

Sage tells Adam nothing has changed - they are both getting something out of this and she can't alter the rules now. Chelsea can't reach Billy - he's with Victoria and Ben - the baby is a girl and she's happy and healthy. Everyone is smiling.

Respected Contributor

Jeffery is giving ""fatherly advice"" to Chelsea??

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

Yeah, as long as she has her check book out, the loser. Hope, he's the one who ran over Delia, so, he will go to the pen. Along with Billy he's on my P list.

Respected Contributor

I wouldn't think Jeffrey would give a rip which man Chelsea had...Abbott money spends as well as Newman money! He's a gold digger and would be so no matter who was in her life.

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

He's revolting to me. Looks like a slimy frog and pale as a onesie. He disgusts me.

Honored Contributor

Uh, ho....Jeffery wants Adam to be the father of Victoria's baby. I hope he doesn't touch the paternity tests. Noooooo, the writers wouldn't do that again this soon, would they that?
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

huh?

you lost me, hun.....

Adam, is Victoria's half brother. Victor, is his father, that would be a ewwwwwww, plus, Adam has been 'dead' for a yr.

You drinking that egg nog ............LOL

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Respected Contributor

On 11/16/2014 Sharke said:

Yeah, as long as she has her check book out, the loser. Hope, he's the one who ran over Delia, so, he will go to the pen. Along with Billy he's on my P list.

He's such a slimy old toad! Chelsea's known he was her dad for what, a couple of years, tops? And, now, he's daddy dearest & hitting her up for $$? These folks are so quick to think of total strangers as family, just because someone tells them that they're sort of related! Dylan's got all these siblings that he never knew he had & all of a sudden, they're all thick as thieves?

When i was in high school, some family of my mother, who had died when I was a baby, came to CA from IL to meet me & I didn't know any of them from Adam! It was a very weird encounter & I never saw any of them again! I only saw my bio-father twice in my life & that was pretty odd too, as he was a stranger in my life. I was raised by one of my father's cousins. Now, if my unknown family were gazillionaires like the Newmans or Abbotts.........!