Honored Contributor

**Y&R soap group Nov.10th-Nov. 16th**

Welcome to all the fans of the CBS TV soap opera The Young and the Restless !

Feel free to post your opinion of the show, the characters, etc.

Also, any spoilers, links, previews, updates, anything we all can enjoy and keep current with the goings on in that 'bad' town.

Honored Contributor

Re: **Y&R soap group Nov.10th-Nov. 16th**

Update on why Michael Muhney left:

Muhney denied claims that he made unwanted advances towards a costar and subsequently fondled her. Those allegations were first reported in January 2014 .

"First of all, there is no one anywhere, of any official capacity, who ever made any of those allegations," Muhney said in the interview. "If there were, I would be the first person to come out and say, 'Hey, now, I've got to take you to court because what you've just said is lies and I have to sue you for libel and slander.'"

Muhney went on to say that he remained silent because, "I didn’t want to be desperately screaming: 'I didn’t do it!'"

Per its long-standing policy, CBS did not issue any statement on why Muhney was let go.

Muhney also went on to reveal that had he not been fired, he would have left The Young and the Restless on his own.

"I remember sitting down in the final ten months of my tenure with the executive producer and saying, 'Things have to change. You guys are going to have to fire me or I'm going to have to quit.' I told them that several times," Muhney stated.

Honored Contributor

Tues . show

Abby questions her knowledge of love, Joe kisses Avery, and Maureen confesses to Victoria.

At the station, Paul and Christine kiss. She wants to pick up on their little project - unless he's changed his mind about having a baby. Paul says it's been a privilege to get to know Dylan, but it would be special to play a role in a child's life from the beginning. They kiss. Harding enters with the background check on Joe - he's either a good guy or too good to be true. Paul tells him to dig harder.

At the Club, Joe needles Cane in the gym about wasting his talents working there. They spar and bicker about Dylan, and whether Joe's business is about Avery. Joe says they're redoing the whole warehouse district. He tells Cane it's time to get out of the kiddy pool. At the bar, Abby finds Stitch planning his dinner with Victoria. She says whatever he tells her, it won't make a difference; she may even stand him up. They sit down and bicker about whether Victoria belongs with Billy. Ben says the truth is coming out. She mocks him for having numerous versions of the truth. Ben says telling Victoria will cost him, but he's willing to pay the price for love. Nearby, Neil and Devon discuss his braille class. Neil wants to be able to read to the baby he'll have with Hilary. Devon drops something. Neil teases him. Cane appears as Neil asks when they get to meet his girlfriend.

At Avery's office, she tells Dylan they will give Joe a legal fight for Crimson Lights. Dylan says her ex isn't just after real estate. Avery admits he could be striking back at Dylan. She kisses him and sends him out so she can build the case. She is researching historical landmarks when Joe enters. They bicker about her fighting for Dylan. Joe asks, "What if it was extremely personal?" He calls Dylan a glorified barista and they argue heatedly. Joe says she bailed on him, just like she did on Nick Newman, and will on Dylan. She slaps him. Joe notes her passion - she still has feelings for him. He kisses her.

At Jabot, Maureen hollers at Victoria that Kelly didn't kill her father - she was away at school. Victoria realizes it was Maureen who killed her husband and let her son take the blame. Victoria dials the police. Maureen grabs for it. "Don't!" Victoria invites her to give her a reason then. They argue until Maureen blurts that she killed Ben and Kelly's father to save them. She says he abused her and then started hitting Ben...she thought Kelly was next so she sent her away. Maureen describes the night the father died. Ben had punched him and run off after the father collapsed. Maureen set the building on fire. Victoria is sorry for her suffering, but it's not over; she took Ben's life as well. Maureen gets angry. They argue. Maureen follows Victoria down the stairs and locks her in a supply closet. Elsewhere, Colin flashes to Devon and Hilary kissing. He enters Hilary's office and opines that he should be helping Neil. Hilary tries to get rid of him. Colin talks about the accident mending the fences between her and Lily. "Enjoy the rest of your day." Hilary calls Devon and tells him she got a strange visit from Colin. "He couldn't know about us, could he?"

At the Club, Devon hangs up from Hilary. Neil thinks it was his girlfriend. Nearby, Abby tells Ben that Victoria's the luckiest girl in the world if the kind of love he's talking about exists. Ben thinks Victoria is ready. He feels Abby knows nothing about love and gives advice that could hurt people. He tells her not to talk to him about love. By the door, Colin stops Devon and makes a cryptic comment. Cane asks what his father wanted. Devon lies that he had a business proposition. Devon joins Abby at the bar. She wants to know what love feels like. "What am I missing?" Devon says it's dangerous, but if it's real, you know someone will be there to catch you. She's not sure if she's truly been in love. Later, Harding happens along. They have an exchange. He says if he was hitting on her, they'd already be leaving together. She rolls her eyes.

Paul and Christine are kissing when Dylan enters the Paul's office. It's about Joe Clark. Christine goes. Dylan says Avery's trying to block Joe from buying up the warehouse district. Paul says Joe checks out. They agree Avery can handle this.

Neil visits Hilary at Jabot. He thinks they should invite Devon and his lady over for dinner. Downstairs, Victoria hammers on the supply closet door and implores her to open it for the baby's sake. There's an incoming call from Ben on Vikki's phone. Maureen tosses it in the trash.

braceletsusy-vi.gif

Honored Contributor

Spoilers & Updates

Ben tells his mother he plans to come clean.

Phyllis grills Billy.

Chelsea finds the nanny cam.

Phyllis learns the truth about Kelly.

Tuesday November 11:

Joe makes a move on Avery.

Colin tells Hilary he's there to see her about someone close to her heart.

Joe tells Avery, "You bailed on me. Just like you're going to bail on Dylan when he lets you down." She slaps him.

Maureen asks Victoria, "Are you calling Ben?" Victoria says, "Ben already knows the truth, now we're going to tell the police." Maureen grabs at her phone. "Don't!"

Wednesday November 12:

Sharon's world begins to crumble.

Thursday November 13:

"The Bold and the Beautiful" actress, Jennifer Gareis returns as Grace Turner on November 13.

Actress 'Hotlips' gal from (""MASH") begins her multi-episode arc as Constance Bingham on November 13.

Friday November 14:

Victoria contemplates her future and the decisions she's made.

Week of November 24:

Julianne Morris Polaha returns as Amy Wilson on Tuesday November 25.

"Y&R" is pre-empted for CBS coverage of football on Thursday November 27.

CBS will air a previously viewed episode of "Y&R" on Friday November 28 due to coverage of stupid football

Honored Contributor

<h1 class="entry-title"> Chapman Brings Play To Florida!</h1>

Chapman.jpg

THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS' fans in the area around Baca Raton, FL, are in luck — Judith Chapman (Gloria) will be bringing her one-woman show, Vivien, to the Keith C. and Elaine Johnson World Performing Arts Center on Saturday, November 8 at 7:30 p.m., and Sunday, November 9 at 4 p.m.

"I call Vivien the original international super star #&151; before Marilyn Monroe and before Elizabeth Taylor," Chapman says. "She was so young, and yet she had these two iconic roles: Scarlett O'Hara in Gone With The Wind and Blanche DuBois in A Streetcar Named Desire. But unfortunately, she suffered with what we now call bipolar."

Honored Contributor

Won't hurt my feelings when Maureen leaves. Her over acting Mon. was embarrassing thought she was gonna lay an egg. Looked like a kid pitching a fit.

Honored Contributor

On 11/11/2014 Sharke said:

Won't hurt my feelings when Maureen leaves. Her over acting Mon. was embarrassing thought she was gonna lay an egg. Looked like a kid pitching a fit.

Lol...I'm with you there. Best thing I can say about her is that I like her hair cut. Btw, I saw her in a 2002 Hallmark movie over the weekend and I couldn't help noticing that she walked differently. Now I'm wondering if she walks so stiffly now because of age issues rather than being masculine like.

Hey, panda. Hope you're on the mend.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

She has not aged gracefully. Her skin is all wrinkled probably smoked. Smoking ages you like all h*ll. I'd tell her to tone down the acting a little. Dylan, is just the opposite. Man, just looks like he's mentally challenged. He has signed on for another yr. good news for the Panda, but, bad news for me. Keep hoping he'll get wild and go off on a tear and it will catch up with him.

ho, ho,ho

Honored Contributor

Spoiler on today's show:

Maureen finally admitted the truth to Victoria - her husband beat her and Ben (she had sent Kelly off to school to be safe) and one night when he was drunk and passed out in their shed she set it on fire. Ben took the rap for her because he was a juvenile and only went to juvenile detention for a short time - she would have gone to jail for life. Maureen didn't want Victoria to call the police to reveal the truth so she locked her in a cleaning closet in the parking garage. Vicky dropped her purse with her phone in it before she was locked in and Maureen threw her purse out and left her there.

Colin is blackmailing Hilary and Devon about their affair.

Joe and Avery argue and they kiss and Joe thinks Avery still has feelings for him. She slaps him.

Paul and Chris discuss having a baby again and he's on board for it. (OH God, no)

Ben is busy arranging a beautiful dinner for him and Victoria at the club and he calls her but she doesn't pick up - she's already locked in the closet!

In the preview Summer and Mariah argue about Sharon, Faith is furious with her father because the wedding is off, Jack tells Phyllis they need to talk and Phyllis agrees - she needs to talk to him about what she's found out.

Honored Contributor

To Jessa,

Think Gloria will just come and go , not, constantly on show. She would have to be on for as long as Michael and Kevin are around. I'd guess......LOL