Trusted Contributor

TO ALL THAT PROTECT AND SERVE........

I just wanted to let any and all of you that have ever served this country, and to all of you that have raised someone that has served, or is serving in the Armed Services now, a gratitude of THANKS for putting yourself in harms way, just to give me the privilege to have all of the freedoms that I have........I thank you for protecting those freedoms, so that I may live in a country that is a safer place to live, than in a great deal more countries today.....You give up so much to protect this country, and I appreciate every day, what you do, more than mere words can say here....May you all look in the mirror, and know that you made a difference in the lives of so many people......I also salute all of the dogs that have also served this country to protect those soldiers, and have given them that extra protection and guidance, so they are safer........in order to protect this great country.......A special Veterans Day thanks........YOU ALL ARE HEROES......{#emotions_dlg.wub}

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Honored Contributor

Re: TO ALL THAT PROTECT AND SERVE........

Valued Contributor

Very well said! Thank you to ALL who serve our country, your service is too often taken for granted, but Veterans Day gives us a chance to stop and say THANK YOU!
Trusted Contributor

God Bless them all.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

Thank you Forrest for starting this wonderful thread.

God Bless all of the brave veterans including those who are no longer with us.

God Bless all of the precious service dogs.

God Bless the brave service men and servicewomen who are serving their country now.

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=